Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

I'm sorry to hear the news about cat. Enjoy what time you have left with her. Sending you lots of hugs @Zoe7 HeartHeartHeart

Thanks @Maggie I only looked at these posts so don't know how everyone is doing I haven't been well and needed space

I’ve done that too, the space thing when I’m really unwell @Pepsimax . I hope you are doing better now. 💕💕

Getting there thanks @Maggie how are you

Getting there also @Pepsimax . It’s tough going, but we can only do our best.

@Zoe7   Sending love and hugs.  I had my fingers crossed for you that you would get some positive news about Cat.  Hope Toby is feeling better soon too.

Take care of you too ❤️❤️

Former-Member
Not applicable

Ohhhh @Zoe7  ... I read your message and my heart sank.  No wonder you feel numb ... I feel hollow on your behalf, with a heavy heart.  I read your message soon after you posted it, but couldnt come back on.  I mean ... what do you say?  Nothing anyone can say that will make the heartache and sense of impending loss any easier.  Sigh ... I truly feel for you Zoe, and wish there was something I could say. Anything which may make a difference.  I'm so glad you have Toby by your side, what a little trouper.  I know you will do whats right when the time comes for Cat ... irrespective of when that time is .. be it weeks, months or years.  Just spend some gentle loving time with her while you can. Watch carefully and lovingly for the signs and indications determining whether she can fight on a little longer, or not.  We are so lucky with our pets to be able to gently send them on their way when the battle becomes too hard ... something we do not have a chance to do with our human loved ones.

Sherry 😔💕

😭 @Zoe7  💜💜💜

Numb is good for now I think .... to take you through to your appointment with the vet next week which is when you can put everything out on the table and go through it with the proper support Hon.  I am so sorry to hear the news, but the fact that it hasn’t reached her lymph nodes is very good.  Perhaps there is more very good yet too - the cancer may not return if they have got it all - mine didn’t ..... and there might be a radiation treatment or something that is not as intense to help add a little more protection without making life more difficult for her .....

8A45AA2F-7F98-4969-992B-33DA37ED6039.jpeg

@utopia Toby had his teeth cleaned.

@Pepsimax It is good to see you.  It is important to take down-time from the forums if that is what your mental health needs at the time .... good self care there 👍

Thank you @Angels333 @BlueBay 🙏💕

@Zoe7  Hey Zoe7 thinking of you and your fur babies during this time. Love and care coming your way from the peaxxxHeart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance