Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Another 2 weeks of holidays @TAB The last week will be pretty hectic as I have appointments and a course to do so getting things done now while I can.

@Faith-and-Hope A jammies day sounds like just what you both need while you adjust back to eastern time.I hope you had enough good in your time west to help sustain you as you get back to those legals. When you land in a heap I will be right by your side Hon πŸ’šπŸ§‘πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’œ

@Former-Member Have finished putting together the wagon wheel - not leaving it until this afternoon to dry then will nail, fill the holes and leave to sand and paint until tomorrow. I can get to sanding the rest of the seat today though - so that is my next job a bit later.

okay well drink lots of water and leave time for cricket @Zoe7  lol

πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ @TAB @Zoe7 

How is your day going @Faith-and-Hope ?

I have done my shopping and chilling out with Tobes before I head back outside later. 

I have been plodding @Zoe7 .  I have opened a stack of mail that was waiting for me and seen to a few things that were in it.  A box of new crockery had arrived while I was away.  It's just a small set, but we are a small household now, and it is brightly coloured and chunky - the opposite of what we had before.  These are relatively inexpensive changes I can make to try to reclaim the space as my own.

Aside from that I have a detoxy-type headache, which is not great in the moment, but very good for my lung-term health ..... so I have my feet up on Couch Island at the moment, and the aircon on low.

Is the cutlery the shiny rainbowy effect as you move it around or individual coloured pieces @Faith-and-Hope? ...or something completely different Smiley Tongue

You have been on the run for a couple of weeks Hon - even though it has been filled with happy days and lovely connections - it still takes a toll when you finally stop - so look after you, take a couple of days to find your feet again before you have to deal with everything once more.

I have nailed and filled the holes on my wagon wheel so now have to leae it until tomorrow. I know there will be more filling when it all dries (as it shrinks a little) so that will be my morning job. I will then leave it for another day until I sand and paint. Going to leave the sanding of the rest of the bench for another day too - very, very tired today and like you not at all well this morning so going to feed the fur babies, have a shower and settle in for the evening.

How is D2? Has she recovered with her longer sleep?

The crockery is teal-coloured @Zoe7 .  It has given me a real lift.  Colour therapy ❣️

D2 seems fine.  I have to make sure she is in bed earlyish tonight, with an assessment happening tomorrow.  Maybe that will be me too 😏

Oh how gorgeous @Faith-and-Hope That is my favourite colour and would love a set of cutlery like that myself Smiley Very Happy 

Glad D2 is okay - yes an early night is on the cards for me too tonight. I am feeling really worn out today - stomach, head and teeth all hurting so going to make a zucchini slice (have a little if I feel okay) then have the rest to grab over the next couple of days. My sister gave me some zucchinis that need to be used so what better way to use them πŸ‘

Going to try to run the vacuum over too as there is a lot of grass and sawdust on the rug - mostly from Tobes lol Would be nice to wake up to a clean house before I get stuck into things again ...saying that though I think tomorrow will be a quieter day - need some recovery time.

Good evening @Faith-and-Hope How are youf eeling tonight? Has that headache improved?

The headache psssed with meds @Zoe7 .  I have chipped away at a few bits and pieces across the day, and will again tomorrow.  Ticking little boxes ......

I have a purring fur baby cuddled up to my leg.  Need to go to sleep so I am in decent shape tomorrow.

G'night πŸ’€

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance