Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Glad meds helped with your headache Hon Smiley Very Happy Keep chipping away at what you need to get done @Faith-and-Hope ...little by little it all adds up and gets done 👍

So glad Nelly knows her Mumma is back and is snuggling up to you. I have a very close fur baby myself tonight - we had a thunder storm that unsettled him (and woke me) but it seems to have passed now so hoping to get back to sleep soon. 

Goodluck for the assessment today for D2 - will be thinking of you both Heart

❤️ @Zoe7 

Very much thinking of you and D2 Hon. Hope everything is going okay and you both had enough sleep @Faith-and-Hope Heart

Seemed to go well @Zoe7  👍

That is great to hear @Faith-and-Hope Can you rest up the remainder of the day now?

Yep 😏 .... onto it !!

@Zoe7 

Good girl @Faith-and-Hope 👍

Just countersunk all the nails in my wagon wheel and filled them - that is it for me today - too hot in the garage and too tired to cope with it - so resting again myself. I ate a little earlier and am not coping well with that so the couch it is again. Tobes doesn't mind though - little snuggle puppy 🐶 Cat is laying at the door near her bowl already - little ratbag will no doubt start talking at me soon for her dinner ...but she has to wait Smiley Tongue

Has Nelly followed you everywhere since you have been home?

Nelly has been sticking close to me @Zoe7  .... little mischief took to sitting in the table while I was away though ..... lol ..... she knew the kittysitters didn't know what she was allowed to do or not !  I have had words with her about that. 

Oh naughty Nelly @Faith-and-Hope I bet you have had words with her lol I have to tell you my sister's  Kitten won't sleep on the bed but finds places around the house - like next to the toilet or in the bath, I think it is just because it has been so hot and he is finding cool spots but my sister calls him a weirdo - cute still. He is growing really quickly and finding his place in the house - gets on well with the dog but is not a snuggler - I know my sister is disappointed with that but he is still young and will likely grow closer to her as he does find his own way. Her other kitten was a snuggler and wanted to be everywhere she was so I think it is justadjusting to this new one and not comparing him to her other one - he was one in a million.

Have found some energy this afternoon - stomach ache, headache and nausea have gone so I washed the car, vacuumed and cleaned the shower/bath. Still have the sink to do and the shower curtain to hang back up (washed that too) 👍 Then I can have a shower, put some washing on and settle in for hopefully an early night. 

I need to have my routine blood tests tomorrow morning so I will be out earlyish before my sister comes and then I can go and pay for Cat's meds. Next week I should be able to pay the rest of my bill at the vet's before I have to take Cat back in the week after for her next ultrasound.

How are you feeling after a quiet day?

Hey @Faith-and-Hope I have finished the bathroom, coloured and washed my hair and put a load of washing on. Already had meds and pain killers to try to knock this headache into yesterday so hoping for a relatively early night. Watching the cricket with Tobes and relaxing now but will head to bed as soon as I start feeling sleepy - hope to catch you before that but if I don't I hope you are having a relaxing evening yourself Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance