Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Craft Corner

@Gazza75  Oh Gazza75 the bee is adorable :D!x

@Gazza75 that bee is adorable! 

What is it made from? Reminds me of Bindees stidy beads from many years ago.

Thought I'd upload a colouring I finished this week 20190919_232624.jpg

(Name of Artist and book in top corner)

@FragileMe  That’s a lovely colouring you’ve done. We haven’t met.

Welcome to the forums and craft corner.

@cutiepiekitty  I checked out bobbin lace. Looks very complicated, but very beautiful.

@FragileMe, if you go back a few pages I describe it in a bit of detail to Greenpea.  It's called diamond painting.  Essentially small beads stuck on a sticky canvas, like paint by numbers.  I've done about 5 or 6 now.  Thanks for sharing your colouring in and glad you found your way to the craft corner 🙂

Just wanted to say a hi and a welcome also @FragileMe. Your colouring is lovely ❤

Yes @Maggie  it is beautiful, and only complicated until you understand it.

Welcome @FragileMe we have not met, your picture is lovely.

@Maggie that looks really good, sometimes I  find it hard to work out which needle to use and so I do a a little bit to work out which needle to 

@CheerBear I would love to have the pattern for what Maggie did as it looks great

@Gazza75 @greenpea @Cutiepie @outlander @Judi9877 happy crafting today to any one that is making. 

@saturnzoon, happy crafting to you as well 🙂

Hope you have a good day today.  

Take care Heart

Hi @saturnzoon @CheerBear @Gazza75 @cutiepiekitty @Maggie @outlander  A big friendly hello from me to @FragileMe as well and welcome😊. Just popping in to say I’m still around despite not being on this thread for a few days!

I love your crochet @Maggie ! Well done! Also to you @CheerBear ! I’ve heard of Sophie’s universe crochet but am a little fearful of it as I’m not that advanced and it looks complicated! I’m glad that you have done parts of it though! Keep up the great crochet work! 

@Gazza75 I love your Van Gogh diamond dots painting! It’s gorgeous! I have a particular like of that picture and would love to personally stitch it in cross stitch, so I just may have to track it down and add it to my list! There is a painting I saw in the National Gallery of Victoria back in 2016 called The Weeping Woman - I can’t recall the artist- but that also struck a chord of emotion with me and I’d like to cross stitch that picture as well. I’m not very up with art in general but I do know what I like and can admire the talent in what artists do. I also like how their pictures can be transformed into other things like diamond dots paintings, cross stitch, etc. So versatile! 

@FragileMe i like your colouring in picture! Very cute! Well done! I like colouring in mandalas in colouring in books myself and drawing random things. I have included a photo of my picture I did on Wednesday which I’m proud of. I’m thinking of photocopying it and adding to it by colouring in the circles but I’m not sure yet. I hope you like it. 1D6CFAF8-936F-44F2-AF0E-845287EDB4BE.jpeg

Okay! That’s all for me! Time to do some uni work! Have a great day crafting and I’ll catch up with you all soon!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance