Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

That must be frustrating @Former-Member or does it not bother you?

Hopefully it's sorted for you guys quickly. No notifications can be annoying

That certainly sounds like a system issue @Former-Member but so very frustrating for you. It has been nearly 2 months since I flagged a forum issue that is still not resolved either - doesn't help with the feelings of disconnection!

Just the emails @Ali11. Bell notifications are ok
Former-Member
Not applicable

It bothers me @Sans911  because if I am not on here for a while, when I am reliant on the bell notifications, I often miss posts that have tagged me because I only get the latest mention on threads. So it seems that earlier posts tagging me are swallowed up by the more recent posts.  At least when I get emails I get to see them all and not miss anything directed specifically to me. 

Hearing you @outlander because I often feel the same about the impact I have on others.

Jasper's not very well tonight. I think he's in pain. And he threw up some really nasty stuff. Trip to the vet is needed I think. Right now he's asleep in his new bed. I put his blanket on top.

Hi there, @Former-Member @Zoe7 @Sans911 @Ali11 

I’m so sorry to hear the impact this has had on you. We take the feedback of your experience on the forum seriously and are open to working with members to help them use the forums in a way that benefits them and the rest of the community. I will pass this on to our community manager, but please email us team@saneforums.org so we can work with you directly to get to the bottom of the matter. 

Thanks, Dancer9

Previously sent 2 emails in regards to the issue I flagged @Dancer9 and still no movement there which is very disappointing.

Former-Member
Not applicable

I mentioned this about 2 weeks ago to one of the managers @Dancer9 and was told it was a platform issue, little to be done. So I dont know.

Hopefully it is something Jasper ate and it is now out of his system @Sans911 I've had a not very well Cat as well but she seems to be much better now. Hope the same for Jasper Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance