Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: partner with SZ

Hi Janine,

Just read yourpost, it's a difficult situation you are in, and I feel for you. I think Jo's comments are very good - it can often take some time. You are obcviously a very caring person, and that's a lovely quality to have, so try to use that quality and give it some time.

How is the medicaiton going? Have thongs settled down at all? Let us all know.

Hobbit.

Re: partner with SZ

You sound like a very carding person. My son has battled as for many years, it's been a long road as he also did not think there was anything wrong with him it was others that had the problems. He has had quite a few breakdowns and would leave and become homeless for months on end, it has caused me much stress and loss of other family members  because I have always tried to help. I will never give up on him as my love and guilt will never let me. He always ends up in trouble with the law when not on meds. I have lost a lot of faith in the police as I do not think they know how to handle mental health. Now he is on a meds order through the mental health he is doing better. He does not like the weight gain and I worry he will leave again. The sad part is I worry for.his safety. He is such a loveable man so kind and loving , I find stress is the worst thing for him. I do feel for you and I pray everything works out for you both. Love and support are the most important needs for them. Keep it up. I do find it hard replying on sites but I read your post and it hit home for me. Never stop hoping one day I hope they find a cure for sz take care and god bless. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance