Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: @Re: not feeling good

@BlueBay sending much love to you 💜💜
Former-Member
Not applicable

Stay strong @BlueBay  the time is near, and your hubby will need you, and you him. Be strong together. 💔

Sending strength and love your way @BlueBay 💚💛💚💛

@BlueBay  ❤️❤️

@BlueBay  Thinking of you. 💜💕

Sending lots of love to you and your family @BlueBay  Heart

Hi everyone 

MIL passed away at 7.45am. 😢

I'm hurting so much at the moment. I feel so much pain fir my hubby. He has no one left in his family 😢

I'm triggered and shocked that my brother rang me this mirning. He was the first one out of my fsmily. My mum told him. 
f....k I didn't want to talk to him. But I told him she died and he passed on his condolences. All I wanted to say was how much he hurt me as a child but I couldn't. I couldn't say a word. 
I'm a mess. I don't know how I'm going to cope. 
hubby is coming hime from wirk has rest of week off. 
she is at peace now. No more suffering. 
@Gazza75 @Maggie @Razzle @Molliex @Former-Member @Owlunar @Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7  @outlander  abd others I've forgotten 

Condolences to you and your family @BlueBay. You are all in my thoughts. Sending much love 💛💛💛

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: not feeling good

I'm so sorry @BlueBay  ... but you are right ... she is at peace now and I think it will be a relief to all that she has now passed peacefully.  Your hubby will need you BB ... and you will also need him.  Lean on each other during this really difficult time.  I expect you will be busy with finalising funeral arrangements etc the next couple of days, which is a distraction for you.  But afterwards will likely come the crash, so be prepared for that.  It was unfortunate that your brother phoned you to offer his condolences.  Clearly he has no idea whatsoever how much you are affected by his actions in the past.  Is he really that oblivious to what he did?  You will cope though BB ... you always do, you are wonderful at getting through the tough times.  You've had a lot of practice at it, unfortunately.  But what doesnt break you ... does make you stronger.  You are strong. So much change happening in your life right now ... its difficult, but perhaps should be looked at as an opportunity to start anew. 

My deepest sympathy for your loss ... 

Sherry 💔

Image result for deep condolences

Re: not feeling good

💜💐 @BlueBay 😔

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance