Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: @Re: not feeling good

Hi everyone @Owlunar @MDT @Shaz51 @Maggie @Former-Member @Zoe7  @Faith-and-Hope @Gazza75  and others reading 

today is our last day if our holiday 

wish our holiday was longer. But it's a holiday snd I'm thankful we managed to get away. 

just washed towels and bathers so they're all clean and dry by morning

we are getting picked up at 7am to go to airport. 
I had a good break - lots of walking swimming and resting by the pool. Hubby and I seemed to have got on pretty well.  I have another week at home and hubby has two weeks. 
now that D is moving out we will tidy up a few things outside and stain the deck again and put the house on the market. 
I'm a bit worried that I'm not seeing my psychologist until mid December as she is booked out. I don't know how I'll cope. That's a long time. 
Off to dinner tonight right next door to our resort then early night 

hugs and love to you all. ❤️❤️Xxxooo

@BlueBay  🥂🏊‍♀️🧘‍♀️🎼🎧✈️💞💓💗

Hi @BlueBay   I saw your message on Zoe’s thread but thought I’d answer you here.  

It has been a while since we’ve messaged each other, I’ve been keeping a bit of a low profile lately.  

Lots going on in my head at the moment, I’m a bit all over the place.  I no longer have my councillor, I’ve lost trust in him since the drama with

my sons partner a few months ago, and haven’t been back to him on my own since.  He let me down terribly, something he has aknowledeged a couple of times in text messages, but once trust is lost it’s very hard to get back.

My nephew got married a couple of weeks ago.  My son, his partner and the baby were there.  I was finally allowed near the baby after lunch the day after they arrived at the resort where the wedding was held.  By the time his partner had a couple of drinks at the  reception I was her long lost best

friend.  It had been about 4months since I’d seen the baby.  

A few days after the wedding she put up a post on fb designed to upset me and create drama, but I just ignored it, in fact everyone ignored it because no one responded.  I have no relationship with them, and I’m not interested in a fake relationship either.

Im so glad you were able to get away on your holiday, it has gone so fast, looks like you are heading home tomorrow.  It’s been very windy here in VIC last night and today, hopefully it won’t be too bad when you arrive home.

Enjoy your last night, and safe travels tomorrow ❤️❤️

Hi @Razzle  ive missed our chats. I feel really sad for you with the non relationship with your son and grandchild. 
I'm so sorry you're in such a hard spot right now. 
Sending you lots of love and hugs. ❤️❤️

Hi my beautiful friends 

@Razzle @Maggie @Owlunar @MDT @Shaz51 @Zoe7  

@Faith-and-Hope @Gazza75 @Former-Member 

and others following 

well I'm home. It's windy rainy and cold. 
It's funny how our moods change when the weather changes. I notice my mood already changed.  
anither week at hime before back at work. 
we had a great time away. Holidays are always different to normal life. I guess that's why it's a holiday. 
I'm looking at going away maybe in feb after school goes back. But will start looking and paying it off. 
but we need to sort our house out and sell. 
our next door neighbour sold their home in a week and across the road from us in 5 days. Our area is a great spot and it shows people are selling quick. 
I just hope we can sell quick and find another place that we like. 
this is going to be a very stressful time I know. And I don't cope with stress. 
slso I'm not seeing my psychologist until mid December as she is booked out. This is stressing me snd on my mind. I don't know how I'm going to cope. I'll have to let my dictir know. 
better go snd get dressed. 
I'm feeling a bit down today. 

@BlueBay  I will be thinking of you, and following along as I can. Take care. 💜💜💕💕

Hey @BlueBay
Nice to see you today my friend.
Sounds like you enjoyed your time in qld. It's a nice part of the world where you were.
Just take it easy in yourself settling back into the flow of things my friend

Can't understand one day back and I feel crap @MDT 

im guessing the cold weather isn't helping 

I'm very teary 😢

hope you're ok. Any plans for today xx

I think it's just the shock we get from normal life to holiday life and then back again @BlueBay
Perfectly normal response I would imagine. I was much the same after I got back last year.
Don't beat yourself up.

Yeah I'm not too bad thanks. Just a bit exhausted and confused with what I'm doing in life atm with all these things around me. Having to choose and pick them etc. I guess it is what it is. Idk what that even means anymore.

Yeah I get what you mean @MDT 

I'm going to sit and read my book this arvo

yiu take it easy too my friend xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance