Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Partner Has Paranoid Schizoprenia

Hey. Wow, yep exactly the same. Its called meth psychosis or a type of schizophrenia. Mine believes the same kind of thing that people are trying to hurt him or we are being watched by police satellites etc. Its so hard and believe me when I say I do know exactly what ur going through. There is a website called family drug support which is for us. The ones living with it. They have numbers u can call If things get too much. U can't force him to hospital or a doctor unfortunately the only way to is for him to totally lose the plot and for him to be scheduled by the police or a gp. Im here for you if u need to talk. As said my days are so like yours so i get it

Re: Partner Has Paranoid Schizoprenia

In the end nothing good can happen until he gets medical treatment. If you see a doctor or call the mental health department in your state I would think they would intervene. That is painful but unavoidable and the sooner it happens, the speedier his recovery.
Good luck
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance