Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Any diagnosed germophobes or hoarders on this forum?

Thanks for the beautiful nature pics @outlander 

Did you get your glasses back on Friday? 

Hello @NatureLover 

I hope you are well? I recall you saying this is a busy week, I know it's only Tuesday but I hope you are managing ok? My boss is travelling again so I'm taking the opportunity to work from home for a couple of days. I'm peopled out 🙂

I hope you have some nice things happen for you today xox

My fellow believer @NatureLover 🙏💕🙏

Screenshot_2021-03-02-07-42-03-59.jpg

@Anastasia  Thanks for the Universe meme! I'm glad you can work from home for a couple of days. Especially if you're peopled out! Your office does sound stressful, with the gaggle of geese 😄

Yes, am well thanks. I appreciate you remembering it's a busy week! But today I have two nice things among the busyness - I get to pick up my new first-ever glasses, and I am having coffee with a friend later this morning. Plus I'm reading an exciting book at the moment, lol.

What's happening about your high cholesterol? Will you be starting meds for it? 
💙

New glasses, very nice 🙂 Hopefully will make all the difference and I am sure you will wonder how you did without them 🙂

And coffee with a friend, just lovely, I hope you have a lovely catch up!

Dr said to leave meds for now as scan showed it is not affecting arteries so natropath has made some suggestions and I must admit I haven't followed them up - I will write it down as I had completely forgotten. I seem to not be remebering anything about myself of late - too much to remember between my job and my family and so I get lost in the mix...thankyou for the reminder you are a gem @NatureLover xox

We can't have you getting lost in the mix, @Anastasia ! You're the glue holding everything in your life together! We've got to take good care of you 💙

But glad the cholestrol isn't affecting your arteries, that's good news. 

Yes, I can't wait for the glasses today as reading has become difficult. It seemed to happen quite suddenly.

Hope your working-from-home day goes well today 💚

Thank you dear @NatureLover 

Capture.PNG

@NatureLover  Just a quick note to let you know I think of you often. Please take care of yourself. Lots of these for you.💜💜💜💜💜💜

@Maggie  🤗💞🌺🐶

Emelia 

Oh @Maggie 

Capture.PNG

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance