Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Any diagnosed germophobes or hoarders on this forum?

Hi @Eve7 ! Thank you so much for visiting my thread and leaving good wishes Heart

I am taking this week to trial staying on my thread...my psychologist wants me to take 3 months away from the forums, as my burnout has got worse. But I would miss everyone...so I am trialling being here without trying to support people. It's really hard 😞

I hope that you are doing OK settling back into your real world life at home... 💛

@Emelia8  Thankyou for that info. I hadn’t thought of arthritis for her, Gosh, I should have , knowing what mine is like. Two old ladies in the house now. 😂😂

I haven’t mentioned it anywhere else on the forums, I struggle when she’s unwell, she’s my life.

I will get some glucosamine chews for her, and hope she comes right. She’s enjoying being carried everywhere though. 🙃🙃

It depends on how many half eaten strawberries you find, as to whether the two go together or not. 🍓🍓🍓🐦🐦

I hope you are ok enough today. It’s a rough journey you are on. Sending 💕💕💕

Thanks @NatureLover 💚💚💚

Unfortunately @Maggie ... our furbabies are much like us when it comes to arthritis. It can give them lots of pain as they age.  The one I get for my girl is by Blackmores and is called Osteocare Joint Health Chews.  I get these from PetBarn. They are not cheep, so go for the smaller pack.  There are a couple of sizes.  I expect your vet would have same or similar at their practice, and its probably best to check with them before using. They may want to check your baby to unsure her limping is not something other than arthritis.  The main ingredient of these chews is Glucosamine, which is known to help most of us with our aching joints. Its considered safe and effective. This particular one is a kangaroo meat based chewy, which my girl actually loves.  Very unusual for her, because all those other chews for worms and ticks that they advertise that dogs love ... she will NOT touch them.  These ones though .. she happily has her half chew each morning with her breaky kibble.  

Emelia 🐶

@Emelia8  My vet doesn’t have them unfortunately, but I’m heading online to order some now.

Thankyou for the info. Furbaby is walking much better now, but I want to make sure she doesn’t have any pain.

I have to crush my worm/flea tabs between two spoons, and disguise it in her food, otherwise, I find them spat out. 😂😂😂 🐶🐶❣️❣️

@Maggie  am really glad to hear your little dog was walking better yesterday. 

@Maggie wrote:

I haven’t mentioned it anywhere else on the forums, I struggle when she’s unwell, she’s my life.

I will get some glucosamine chews for her, and hope she comes right. She’s enjoying being carried everywhere though. 🙃🙃

I'm honoured you mentioned it here, then. She sounds like a little darling. 

Sending you lots of 🧡

@Emelia8  thinking of you today with the surgeon's results...hoping it goes well and all is OK. Sending Heart

Thank you @NatureLover ... I hope so too.  Had a bit of a meltdown last night.  😔

How are you going?

@NatureLover @Emelia8 ❣️❣️❣️

Sending lots of love today @Emelia8 @NatureLover 

💚💛💚

@NatureLover  Dropping off some ❣️❣️❣️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance