Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

@outlander @oceangirl @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy @Everan @Teej @Appleblossom @eudemonism @frog @eth @Gazza75 @Everan @Former-Member @Angels333 @Doglover @Sophia1 @saturnzoon @Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear @Former-Member @Molliex @Smc
@Ant7 @Adge @Former-Member @Owlunar @Queenie @utopia

Hi forumites

Work done. I felt crap today. I was just sick of people. I was worried I have pissed off my colleagues for some reason. But maybe my anxiety is taking over in that regard.

Poss not the Stranger atm @MDT bit out of sorts physically today sure your work is going fine . Stuff happens. If it did at all

@MDT Hey Hamso, hope you get to relax, forget about work until next week. Life is hard. You will feel better about everything again. Enjoy your break.

@outlander @oceangirl @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy @Everan @Teej @Appleblossom @eudemonism @frog @eth @Gazza75 @Everan @Former-Member @Angels333 @Doglover @Sophia1 @saturnzoon @Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear @Former-Member @Molliex @Smc

Today I realised the significant strides I made in this year.

Where I was in January to where I am now.

Quite a leap. Maybe this is why I am unstable or at least feel odd with work just generally.

I also needed to put up some distance between me and the girl I went on a date with a few weeks back.

I am not in a good headspace and I believe it is due to this huge shift. Almost like a hangover or something.

Honestly it hurts a bit that I needed to put up that space. But I am so unsure and uncommitted that I can't lead her on. I've been lead on before and I hate it. But I fear that I might have lead her on already. But I needed to put my foot out and say no further before I hurt myself or her in the process.

I believe I may not be cut out for this relationship stuff in the 21st century.

It seems like people are going to trample over us or we end up trampling over them without intending to.

Maybe it's just cowardice even.... Idk.

I just can't go further.

@MDT hey Hamso, you are right about your massive progress. Take it easy. Hope you get to relax and reset over the break.

One STP at a time my awesome friend @MDT  xx 

I am actually very stressed because of work. They can terminate me tomorrow if they wanted. The contract allows for it and its happened to people before.

It's very stress inducing.

Its life these days unfortunately @MDT do you need to be working there? Probably. Otherwise work on an exit strategy maybe.

I think exit strategy is best @TAB
But I have an Internship next year at end of Jan which is full time for a month unpaid.

Discuss it with parents maybe @MDT
And having a strategy doesn’t mean you have to act before employer does.
Join union asap as well
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance