Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Hi @Snowie  thanks and same to you. think shops will be way quieter early tomorrow so will go then. if i went this time sunday even before virus thing somethings would have run out well red meat anyway 

Hi @TAB 

There was no meat/chicken left at the supermarket but plenty of milk and bread, which was what I needed. They also had toilet paper!!

yeah last few times Ive been there have been 1-2 lonely packs of toilet roll am okay for most stuff, just shouldnt be going to shops as often as I do, might get more stuff for freezer, not much in there @Snowie 

Sounds good @TAB 

Have stocked up my freezer already.

I did a little bit of stocking up on dry food a couple weeks ago @Snowie  as had none but am using it so its going down

The 40 Funniest Inspirational Quotes Best Funny Memes Images 22

Deep Meaningful Quotes

Deep Meaningful Quotes

Former-Member
Not applicable

@eth @Mazarita @Adge 

I wanted to thank each of  you for the support you have provided to me while I have known you here. I became a member here in September 2016, and some I know from back then, others more recently.  Regardless, I have very much valued and appreciated all of your support and your friendship in the time I have known you.  I sincerely hope I may have, in some small way, provided some comfort and support to some of you over the years as well. 

I wish you well in all that you do.  Please take care of yourselves in these uncertain times.

Sherry 

Thanks you @Former-Member Very much appreciated.

You too I hope.

I have few words, my emotional resources are severely strained.

Kind thoughts & Best wishes,

Adge

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance