Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Hi @outlander   Heart

Hi to you too @greenpea  I just spotted your tag on the Good Morning thread.  Didn't get notification.  Hope you've had a good day and got the extra bit of rest you wanted.

Hi @Angels333 @Former-Member  and @Gazza75  spotted you all under the support button.  Hope today has been kind to you.

Such a relief for you about the support @eth - really happy for you Hon ...you can now go ahead and organise eerything with that piece of mind Heart

Hey @eth  good to hear you will have support while you're away.    Sorry I've been quiet but things have been busy here.   I have my Aunt's funeral on Friday.  I have been struggling with thoughts, but have been able to keep my problematic behaviors in check..

When do you leave @eth ?

Thankyou @Zoe7 .  How are things going for you?  I lose track of what's going on when I have busy times off the forums.  First my usual busy mid-week then Mum here for 4 days, then mid-week again - feel like I've hardly chatted to anyone here.  And busy again tomorrow all day and Friday morning.  Tomorrow I'm going to a forum on Quality and Safe-Guarding in the disability sector.  Should be interesting.  Hoping to meet my peer mentor (from the local disability alliance) face to face for the first time too.

Hi @Angels333  I go  in just under 2 weeks and will be off the forums for about 2 weeks.  Very glad to hear you are resisting acting on those pesky thoughts.  Sorry for your loss of your Aunt.  Hope the gathering at the funeral is ok for you.

That sounds interesting @eth and I hope you do get to meet up with your peer mentor Smiley Very Happy I am a bit sick today - coughing and fever all day but dosing up on all the good stuff tonight and hoping it passes quickly. I have tomorrow off so at least I have the day at home to get over it ....hopefully.

Been having a couple of good, productive (in a way) days. Had a couple hours last night making decor items for a ladies night next week with a few other ladies. Managed to admit to them I have been struggling lately (but not anything about why). This morning had a pile of rubbish taken to the tip, and they did it for free! Pastor from church and some guys on court ordered community service did it. Starting to feel I can do this. Then an NDIS planning meeting, so came home and went to bed for a couple hours exhausted. But I managed it with no panic attacks so I think that is a good start. Now just need to try and keep it up with cleaning out the house and the mind. But I know I WILL get there.

Great to hear about all the productivity @cutiepiekitty even better that you got by without having a panic attack. We'll done.   Even though I have been under immense pressure with the funeral on Friday I have managed to keep my problematic behaviors in check.  So I hear you it's a huge achievement. 

Love Angels333 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance