Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Bubbles3
Senior Contributor

productive things i did today

i thought i would start this up to see what productive things you have done during the day

126 REPLIES 126

Re: productive things i did today

me all i have done is changed my bed covers so far, but its a start
what about anyone else

i have also folded up some washing. these things are a big thing for me right now, with the med change over

That's a good idea @Bubbles3 I've been frustrated and anxious with my lack of progress on all fronts today, so it's important to look for small victories. I returned my friend's mower and have cleaned the bathroom.

thats good @frog. i just had a small lay down with my son. another thing he enjoys doing

@Bubbles3 this is a super good idea for a thread. I have had a tricky day so I haven't been very productive at all. However I managed to have a bath this evening and change from one set of pjs to another...which isn't quite the same thing as getting dressed at any point in the day but I reckon it is close. 😊

today i have managed to have a shower in the morning for the first time in a long time. my jaw is really sore so iv have to take soome pain killers for that but the plan is to take the kids to the library this morning (if there good)

very good @Phoenix_Rising. something is better than nothing 🙂

well i took the kids to the library but thats about it for today

A shower in the morning and kids to the library sounds like a productive day to me @Bubbles3. Smiley Happy

The one productive thing I did today was start the DBT thread here in Forum Land. The wheels pretty much fell off my day after I saw my turtle whisperer this morning. We have a regular appointment time at 10am. Methinks I need to set the goal of getting up extra superly duperly early on Tuesdays, knowing that there's a good chance I'm going to lose my productivity after my session. Smiley Happy

How's your day been @Bubbles3 @Phoenix_Rising? I hope you have some sense of achievement, whatever the task. I tackled a job I've been dreading - sorting stuff post move and it wasn't as bad as I expected. I feel like I achieved something and am enjoying a little rest now.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance