Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Worry Room - Get it out, and walk away: No responses please

Hugs @greenpea xxxooo

@Anastasia xxxooo

If I could go out the front door, walk down to the beach, climb the rock and dive into the ocean.....

Hey @Eve7,

I hope it helps to share how you're feeling. I'm a bit worried about you so i'll just check in via email. I hope you're ok.

Here with you,

Sphinxly 🐣

I understand @Eve7 as long as I can do it without effecting others. But I know I have to hurt them for me to find me freedom in this life or next. Next would be even better however, only myself to disappoint which doesn't worry me.

A wave of greyness sort of brushed over me. Don't like it

I'm so done with this life of mine. I feel I'm often messing things up, saying or doing the wrong thing. I wish I hadn't survived last time. I mean that. What is my life now? Who really understands me? Do I even understand myself? I am losing the capacity to care any more, especially about myself. I really don't want to wake up to another day of being hurt, disappointed or misunderstood. Yes, there is much beauty in certain moments, but life is more often than not worth it.

The Fair Work Site says: Employee "Might" Be entitled to travel Allowances.

That "Might" is an Escape Clause - It is not Enforced.

That's why an increasing number of Employers, especially in Disability Support & Aged Care - are Not Paying for any Kms driven (in Employees own car), or Travel Allowances.

As I stated earlier - No Km allowance, No Travel Allowance is being paid.

I asked the Director at my Induction - He Clearly Confirmed that they will Not Pay employees for the very large travel expenses incurred (Kms).

The issue here is that when I clearly explain the situation to people - After I have already Clarified (No Paid Kms) with Management - I am met with Denial & Disbelief (by people I've told).

That's because no-one wants to Believe how much entitlements & working conditions have been Cut & Reduced.

Blaming the Witness (or Informant) (me) is wrong.

When I said (in Posts) that is what they are Doing - Then that is exactly what they are Doing.

Adge

The upper room... 

I ache to  go back there. Such a deep longing and desperation for this Place. Such perfect peace is there. A peace that I could hardly understand but knew that that was what it was. Such lightness. No heavy burdens. Tears of pain and sadness are no more. Freeness. Oh I want to go. I have asked a person how do I go back. I still live on this earth, but like I said I ache in pure desparation  to dwell in this upper place. I cannot hardly stand just existing in this other place. That is where I feel like I am in now. I hate it so much. Such desperation I have. The upper place is life, that is my true home. I do not belong in the other place. This place that I seem to be in at the moment

It is only existing, often there is sorrow, often there is sad, often there is darkness, often there is heaviness, often there is no love. Often there is pain. I loathe it. Often there is fear, often there is aloneness.

Maybe others who loathe this darkness belong in the other place the upper place. I am not talking about heaven either. So it is no ending of ones being. But rather a place on this earth that feels like home. 

My 1st Week in Aged Care Job -

I’ve Done the Maths – having Driven 400Km + this week, for only 17.5 hours pay.

Cost me $50 in Petrol – not Paid for by work (not Paying Kms).

Even with only a Tiny bit of Tax taken out (I pretended it would be tiny) – That would Leave me with $350 per week.

That does not even include the cost of extra Car Servicing (Huge Kms), & Wear & Tear on my car.

I need about $450 per week Minimum, to Cover my Expenses (with No Savings).

Jobseeker/ Newstart is Currently $400 per week – More than I would Easily Ever Earn in this Job.

I will Go into Debt (Backwards) at about $100 per week ($400 per month) – Or more, with this Job in this Situation.

That’s over $5000 into Debt (Backwards) over 12 months.

It is considerably (far) Worse than I could ever have imagined – Largely (not all) Due to driving 400Km.

Number Crunching does not lie.

This will financially Ruin me – As well as completely Trashing my car.

I have always been Very Thrifty (I am repeatedly Told) - I have Survived on Tiny $$ Income, that many people would find Impossible.

In fact I managed on impossibly Little $$ Income for Several Years.

This is in fact worse than that - Because I am incurring $100's of weekly expenses (not paid for by work).

I cannot make it work - We Need Superman, or my Fairy Godmother, to be able to make it work.

Smiley SadMan SadAdge

"People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"...

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance