Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

You are so right @Faith-and-Hope It was actually quite a cathartic night and so good to have someone sit with me and share in those memories and experiences with such care and empathy @Sans911 Heart

You're so welcome @Zoe7. Supporting you was mutually beneficial for me as well because I rarely share much of my early life, particularly the trauma. I have to feel trust, empathy, understanding from the other person. And that's present in you. I hope you're feeling a little less raw today and the pains of yesterday are easing today. I know you'll be very tired, so hopefully the kids will be easy on you today.

Thanks @Faith-and-Hope

Thank you for trusting me with so much of yourself too @Sans911 - mutual respect here Hon Heart No school today - is a public holiday here so grateful for that. Very tired, headache ans still feeling sick but going to get up and do some things soon. I think then I will need another sleep ...struggling now to keep my eyes open Smiley Tongue I hope the drive home is an easy one this afternoon and you can be home with your fur babies safely Heart

I just read that about the public holiday @Zoe7. Just take it easy today. Listen to what your body needs. Nurture it and let it restore itself.

I will @Sans911 I have some work I need to do but better to rest for now and be able to tackle it later today when I am more rested. There are some things I can do without needing to use my brain but will need to be more awake to do those too - so might actually head off to sleep more now - another hour or two should help. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ด

@Sans911 @Snowie @outlander ...., thinking of y'all ..... ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Hi @Snowie .... ๐ŸŒทโ„๏ธ

How are you going @Sans911 ?

Hi @Snowie ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ’™

@Sans911 ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’•

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance