Skip to main content

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

You are so right @Faith-and-Hope It was actually quite a cathartic night and so good to have someone sit with me and share in those memories and experiences with such care and empathy @Sans911 Heart

You're so welcome @Zoe7. Supporting you was mutually beneficial for me as well because I rarely share much of my early life, particularly the trauma. I have to feel trust, empathy, understanding from the other person. And that's present in you. I hope you're feeling a little less raw today and the pains of yesterday are easing today. I know you'll be very tired, so hopefully the kids will be easy on you today.

Thanks @Faith-and-Hope

Thank you for trusting me with so much of yourself too @Sans911 - mutual respect here Hon Heart No school today - is a public holiday here so grateful for that. Very tired, headache ans still feeling sick but going to get up and do some things soon. I think then I will need another sleep ...struggling now to keep my eyes open Smiley Tongue I hope the drive home is an easy one this afternoon and you can be home with your fur babies safely Heart

I just read that about the public holiday @Zoe7. Just take it easy today. Listen to what your body needs. Nurture it and let it restore itself.

I will @Sans911 I have some work I need to do but better to rest for now and be able to tackle it later today when I am more rested. There are some things I can do without needing to use my brain but will need to be more awake to do those too - so might actually head off to sleep more now - another hour or two should help. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ด

@Sans911 @Snowie @outlander ...., thinking of y'all ..... ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Hi @Snowie .... ๐ŸŒทโ„๏ธ

How are you going @Sans911 ?

Hi @Snowie ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ’™

@Sans911 ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’•