Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Arizona
Senior Contributor

Re: GRATITUDE

Today I'm grateful for...

Getting some shopping done.

A house full of food. 

A warm house.

Cups of tea. 

My Pug 

Watching the Netflix documentary about dogs.

Looking after myself. 

I think that's about it for today.

Arizona
Senior Contributor

I'm starting my daily gratitude practice again.

Today I'm grateful for...

My therapist 

My Pug

Cups of tea with honey 

A warm house

Music

Damon Albarn

The chocolate and corn chips I'm going to buy myself today. 

today i was grateful to see the afternoon sun glowing across the valley

Thankyou! I am someone who practices gratitude every morning by writing down what I am grateful for and feeling into it. Certainly creates a great mindset for the rest of the day!

Today I'm grateful for the freedom to do what I like 

I'm grateful for my veggie garden, peaceful teas and colouring in books!

I'm grateful for my family. 

I'm grateful to be pain free and to meditate in peace. 

@pinklollipop15@MDT@Arizona@Adge@HenryX Smiley Very Happy

@pinklollipop15, what vegetables are you growing ??

For me today it has been "A everything  going wrong day for me day " 

but i am "Keep on Keeping on " through it 

and then to remeber what I am grateful for is I 

have food in the fridge 

for the sun is shinning today 

sitting on my comfortable bed writting to you 

how are you all going @Jacques@Peri@Daisydreamer@cloudcore@Sophie1@Sophia1@Exoplanet@TheVorticon@The-red-centaur@Ant7@Eve7 

I’m ok @Shaz51  thanks for the tag and sorry your day hasn’t gone right.

I’m grateful for food in my fridge too and a day that’s been both sunny and windy so the washing is dry even though it wasn’t hung out until 12,

😊

Hello @Shaz51 and everyone else

The yard is not even a semblance of a garden. However, I am looking forward to growing vegetables and flowers. Have to get everything organised first.

Best Wishes

@HenryX 

I'm grateful for being able to tackle a little cleaning decluttering and gardening each day, rebuilding my health and confidence. 

Hi @Shaz51 so many things growing in my garden. I recently planted snow peas, spring onions, tomatoes, capsicum, garlic, onion and buk choy (both grown from cuttings), as well as some flowers that attract butterflies (its a mixed lot) and also have already growing chillis, celery, strawberries, a nice mini orange rose and aloe vera.
Today I'm grateful for the ability to study online and also grateful for my family. Thanks for asking @Shaz51.

Just came across this thread & thought i'd share my latest feelings of gratitude for:

• Finding a therapy & therapist that compliments my mind, body & spirit. (Discovered about 6yrs ago & haven't looked back - had my fair share of mis-matched ones along the way)

• My love of being in the water & being reminded of that during my therapy session last week. It had been a long time & I am so grateful for the wise re-membering & have enjoyed immersing myself in the ocean the last 4days.

photo-1488188840666-e2308741a62f.jpg

Putting it out there & open to hearing others if it calls you to share? @pinklollipop15 @Shaz51 @Dimity @HenryX @Eve7 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance