Skip to main content

Re: Self care by growing a garden

@Faith-and-Hope 

Pics are before and after.

Framing is a bit amateurish sadly. Looked.good on phone screen when I took them but less than useful when comparing after with before.

Problem is it is hard to know what to focus on with the before because it is just one wall of weeds and mess. While there are actually points of interest to frame with after pics. 

Agreed @Determined 

The camera doesn’t catch the scene the same way the eye does, so without special filtering photos often seem inferior to what we were expecting to capture.  We are a strange and wonderful machine.

Morning @Faith-and-Hope , @Determined , 

Well done @Determined 😊

Hey @Oaktree likes gardening too 

@Zoe7 , @Dimity , @ArtistZ , @TAB 

I've got the space just not the motivation @Shaz51 

@TAB 

I have not had motivation or emotional capacity for over 3 years. 

Feeling enthusiastic and motivated at the moment though. Just need to pace myself so I don't overcook it. 

Did another half hour of snipping and pruning this ave. 

last I heard, you were walking a lot @Determined  ? could have been that long ago ..

@TAB I have not done much of anything for the past couple years  other than work and support Dad (in law).

The age.care system really is a disgrace. 

Generated.about another 1 - 1.5 m3 of.mulch this afternoon. Have been skipping away during the week and got the chipper out this afternoon and munched it all up. 

okay @Determined  well system does what its designed to: make money for people who run it