Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

TheSystem
Casual Contributor

New to here and kind of whats going on

Hi, so I dont know how to start these, but hi. A friend found this forum for me last night because I have been kinda struggling lately. Since some mental barriers I put up in my head came down I have been dealing with issues of dissociated identity (more overtly than ever before).

3 facts about me, ummmm I have a degree in psychology so dont think we are all sane, ummm I apparently cant like things in a chill way, I know at least a bit about a lot of things

3 REPLIES 3

Re: New to here and kind of whats going on

@TheSystem  Welcome.

I’m sorry you are struggling with some mental health issues. Your friend sounds very caring.

You are welcome to look around and join in wherever you feel comfortable. Lots of understanding/ caring people here.

The @brings a dropdown , that’s how we tag others into the conversations.

I hope you find the support you need.

welcome new forum friend feel free to chat if needed and I must agree with another on this thread that says that your friend sounds very caring and I hope your having a better time today I can see your struggling with some things at the momment just take things slowly if you need to in terms of working through whats going on for you ,your very welcome,here to chat if needed Lost AngelHeart

Hi @TheSystem good to see you here. Welcome!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance