Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Belle8
New Contributor

New to This

I found this by chance when looking online. Not sure if I will stay active or not. I'm not sure of anything at the moment really.

I've had depression for as long as i can remember & have been doing ok for a while, but lately things have been going downhill again. I dont see the point in anything anymore. My kids are grown & moved out, I don't fit in with the new people at work and I Just seem to be going through the motions doing what is expected of me and saying I'm ok when i'm not sure I am. 

I'm not sure if this is what this Forum is for but I've put it out there anyway. Sorry if I'm out of line. Thats a little off my chest anyway. Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: New to This

Hi @Belle8  Smiley Happy

Well done for reaching out. I know it is sometimes not easy.

I'm sorry to hear that things have been going downhill lately. I understand that feeling of not seeing the point in anything... I have been there too. It's so hard to overcome that and keep going.

I'm wondering, have you got any supports around you? It may be good to build on that support system. Maybe going to see your GP or contacting Sane Help Centre as a first step would be helpful for you.

Sending strength your way,

@Rosie93  

Re: New to This

@Belle8 hi and welcome to the Forums no you are not out of line,please feel free to share your feelings,thoughts this Ive found is a great safe annonomous space to share anything you need to and a place to get things off your chest you are welcome anytimeSmiley HappyLostAngelHeart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance