Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Henry's Landing Strip & Hangar

Sorry that my messages are brief @HenryX 

Going through a really tough time again. 
Not getting much sleep and trying to be there for a very special person in hospital.

0FC0D179-4B23-4225-BCA7-AFCF07E0E6CB.jpeg

I see @Former-Member
Well I meant nothing threatening or ill by it.
Hope you understand

Hello @Former-Member , @Flying_Hams , @Anastasia , @BlueBay and all other visitors to this thread

Thank you each for your messages at various times.

@Former-Member , I understand that you have a special friend who has undergone surgery in the last couple of days. You are also concerned for the welfare and health of your friend. I do hope that the surgery will contribute to stabilising the health of your friend and give you reassurance also.

@Flying_Hams , Your life seems to really be something like a roller-coaster ride, with significant highs and lows. It is certainly my wish for you, as I am sure others would wish also, that you are able to find some peace and serenity in your life.

@Anastasia , From various of your notes and messages, I believe that your situation is almost one of hyper-vigilance, particularly with regard to your son. That position on its own can be particularly draining. In terms of everything else, you are managing to cope but, in the process, experiencing your situation as being very stressful. I know that I join with others in offering you support and comfort.

@BlueBay , My hope for you today is to find some relief from the pressures that you have been experiencing lately. I very much hope that the comfort of your family will afford you reassurance during a particularly stressful time.

To You All

My Very Best Wishes

@HenryX 

@HenryX thank you for your words

Thanks @HenryX for your kind words snd support. 
rainy day here. 
looks like an indoor day today 

hope you're well 

Yes, of course I know that you meant no harm @Flying_Hams Regarding your message the other day   
I hope your day is going ok. 

Sorry I have few words to say @HenryX 

There's so much going on here and I can't think straight. Have you had a good day?

Hello @Former-Member , @BlueBay , @Anastasia , @Flying_Hams 

Thanks for messages. I likewise hope that you are all ok. Understanding that life throws some "easy balls" and some "curved balls" {to use what, I believe, is a baseball analogy} We each have some good things on our plates and some more difficult issues and circumstances to deal with.

On a lighter note, I went over to residential aged care for singing with the seniors there. It was very pleasant to be active in the group and the exercise seems to be well received by the residents. There is age related humour and also humour with regard to health, general situations and circumstances, reflections on times past and general banter and quips that make the morning pleasant and enjoyable.

This afternoon, I have a short meeting to attend, with our small RSL group, to draw names and horses for the Melbourne Cup sweep. Again, that is a light and pleasant social interaction. Apart from that, life in my area is very quiet.

Hoping that everyone is well, and if not, being well looked after.

With Best Wishes

@HenryX 

Thanks for tsg @HenryX 

quiet day here 

feeling a bit sore tonight 

It's now pouring with rain and loud thunderstorms ️ 

Hey all 🙂
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance