Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

vashi
New Contributor

Borderline Personality Disorder

Hello,

I am here because I want to come out of the emotiotional/personality disorder closet.

This is my first time on any online discussion thingy.

I am very exited to connect and share with others

Also I am a little scared

10 REPLIES 10

Re: Borderline Personality Disorder

Welcome to the SANE Forums @vashi!! We are happy to have you here. Congratulations on taking that first step by posting. I'm sure others will jump in with support soon. In the meantime you might like to also introduce yourself on this thread: Re: Introduce yourself here. 

We are a friendly and helpful bunch here so feel free to ask any questions you may have about how the forums work. Happy posting Smiley Happy

👍

Hi @vashi  Welcome to the forums. You will find alot of friendly and caring people here. Please feel free to join us for the Saturday soiree, I think it starts a bit later in the afternoon. Please feel free to join in the conversation.

I look forward to meeting you 😀

Hey @vashi 

Welcome 🙋‍♀️ don't be scared. I'm scared to, but everyone is accepting here. 

I don't have BPD. But I had suffered really badly with emotions over the years. Emotional Dysreguleration has been thrown around at times. Emotions!!!!

We look forward to you coming out of your closet to connect and share @vashi 😊

Welcome to the sane forums @vashi . We are a friendly and supportive bunch here. Please join in anywhere in the forum. 

The @bring the dropdown that is how we tag each other or if you type @ and then type there name too and then it drop appear in dropdown too. You will get used to it.

Hope to see you in the forum.

Hi, I just got diagnosed with BPD and possible bipolar this week. I'm really struggling to cope with this knowledge. And I feel so alone in it all right now. Support is good. 

From what I've read so far on these forums; you're absolutely in the right place 🙂

Hi and welcome I've just joined too, I have a diagnosis of bpd too I know it's hard I don't even know of any solutions but I can tell you that I understand completely how you feel

Hello @Kaitlynjade97 , @vashi , @KICK_thefounder , @BPDrose , @oceangirl 

Checking in to see how you are going,  sending you hugs 😀👋❤❤

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance