Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Former-Member
Not applicable

Allow me to introduce myself.

Hello,

I saw an article the other day, from a SANE representative, talking about how Reddit is a terrible forum for suicide intervention.. or anything else meaningful in that regard. They mentioned that SANE has its own forums. I didn't even know that, so I hope this works out better than Reddit could.

I am dealing with having a crush/friendship break down. It happened two years ago, and I have just gone backwards since then. I've been going backwards my entire life. You'll hear me gush about that over the coming days.. I hope you don't have a word limit.

You'll probably see me in the off-topic section as well (I think you call it "Social Spaces"?)

I was part of a Facebook group, and I really enjoyed responding to other people.. again, I hope you don't have a word limit. But seriously, that's one of the most fun things about being a part of support services for me.

Anyway, thank you so much for listening, and I hope to see you around.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Allow me to introduce myself.

@Former-Member Reddit is a great place to go if you're after a verbal smack down about anything at all. Definitely not a place I'd go to seek friendly advice.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Allow me to introduce myself.

Hey there @Former-Member , hi also @saltandpepper .

Welcome to the forums. i'm sorry to hear about your experiences.

I hope to see you around and that you find Sane Forums to be a supportive place.

You can also check out Reach Out & Beyond Blue Forums.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance