Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Former-Member
Not applicable

ANYONE THERE ?

Saturday evening a post was put up and I reported it using the @ moderatore tag on the drop down box. The post was removed.

Then Sunday it was back up again and not only did I reported it but others did too! Because of my upset I didn't do the right tagging. But others did.

this post was left up ALL day Sunday.

I was under the impression that the site is moderated 24/7  Is this no longer the case?

As I need to know if no one will be there on Sunday's or weekends then I know not to visit the site.  

I truely hope this person is okay, it was not there fault as the person was new.

5 REPLIES 5
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: ANYONE THERE ?

Hmm, I wonder what the post was about. I don't think I saw anything @Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Upsetting information. Won't go into details, thank you

Hey @Former-Member,

I am so sorry you have had this experience.

It sounds like the post was originally dealt with but for some reason seems to have reappeared. We are working on troubleshooting what took place and why it occurred and apologise for the upset it caused.  The forums are moderated 24/7 and we are working to try and make sure this doesn't happen again.
Thank you for helping with notifying us to ensure the rest of the forum members are feels safe and protected.

Take good care of yourself

Kind regards

Peregrinefalcon

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sorry @Former-Member , I only asked... Smiley Indifferent

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thank you @Peregrinefalcon 

so nice of you to respond.  

Thank you to all of you who also supported my posts, very much appreciated ❤️💙

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance