Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Useful resources

NikNik
Senior Contributor

Schizophrenia & psychosis training: Great online course we can all access!

Psychosis_BANNER_240x400_1016.jpeg

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Schizophrenia & psychosis training: Great online course we can all access!

How do you sign up for this? I am willing to do anything that educates me and makes me a better carer.

You can sign up through their website here @vmainard40 Smiley Happy

Already signed up for this. Came home from being out and my brother is hearing voices and he tells us they are bulling him and he can't take it anymore. If he commits sucide then he wants us to get them charged. Also that mum and I are not listening to him and no body is listening to him. If I call services all hell could break lose.

Hope this course will help. the most important thing I leaned about S is that
its challenging for sure. Does your brother drink alcohol? The affects can last for weeks. Drs dont warn about it nearly enough & in some information they say 1 drink a night.... Rubbish its a combo like diesel & fire. Hope you enjoy the seminar. Take time out from S & keep yourself from being comsumed by it. Calm conversation, lots of water, fresh food & tell the bully he is annoying the wrong person & not in charge. All the best to you & yours

No he doesn't drink or take street drugs. He very aware about the things that can make his illness worse. Your point is well made. He is just going throught a very rough patcg since my father died.

My deepest sympathy to all your family. I understand your grief of loosing dad.

I am doing the course too.  It has been good to get uptodate and go through a lot of the ideas, stories and videos. The discussions are good and from around the world.  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance