Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Useful resources

Former-Member
Not applicable

R U OK?

R U OK day 73675.jpeg

R U OK day-104201_1.jpeg

Did you know it was R U OK day today. Wish people asked me this question (with 5min to spare) before I had a breakdown. So...

R. U. OK?

EOR-Lapses-Tawn 💕

34 REPLIES 34
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: R U OK?

@Former-Member 🙌😀😀😀

Had  been wondering how you have been and what has been happening with you.

Only if you want to share ... 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Really struggling alone here, but keep getting shut out so just wanted to say thanks 💜

Former-Member
Not applicable

Are you still in the big smoke @Former-Member or have you moved on?

Former-Member
Not applicable

No Darcy, had to distance from all the family MI, schemes and abuse. First friend neighbour here mixed suddenly with stroke Monday. Shook me. Haven't gone out the house since. And shunned here for speaking my mind. Silky week but I'm use to it

Former-Member
Not applicable

No Darcy, regional country town atm.
Former-Member
Not applicable

That is huge @Former-Member, have you found a place to stay?  

Former-Member
Not applicable

Renting a small cottage. I enjoyed reading your info on schizophrenia on another thread (my two brothers have it, quite handful). Have a question, Do U think some personality types are not suited to social media?
Former-Member
Not applicable

Interesting topic @Former-Member 

There have been studies done in relation to social media and its relationship to relapse prediction as well as social media and its effect on mental health.

I personally am not a huge fan, I am only on one platform, don't post anything and limit friends to family and a very select few close friends.  

I personally prefer one-2-one contact, text, phone, in person.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks, its not ideal. I think BPD me is too fragile for SM. I need to build my real Ife supports somehow. With my only friend in town dying this week, my only outlet is SM and I got badly burnt this week, and relapsing MH. Don't have good dr or psych here yet and I'm scared and numbed by it all. Sobbing now. Please don't tell mod-er-at-ors. Clearly tapped into some past pain. But hey, thanks for letting me say. I only have cheap mobile phone which doesn't help SM either.
Do you think it's weird that not one family member has visited me here since I moved 4months ago? Most only live 4hrs away, they disappoint me. I go there every 2-3wks.
Just bouncing ideas from your level head. You don't have to answer.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance