Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Topic Tuesday / 15 September / Debunking the myths of BPD

It's my pleasure. I get a lot of joy out of helping others understand BPD. It's my life's work.

A very good question, a bit like meeting the right husband 🙂 I was assigned to mine in hospital and stayed with her 20 years later. I have had several unsuitable therapists before that. It's hit and miss and you do spend money and get nothing for it at times till you find the right one. There are plenty of good ones out there.

Re: Topic Tuesday **Happening Now ** Debunking the myths of BPD

I wish you all the best 🙂

Their is only 2 in my small country town, unfortuatly one charges a lot and the other thinks i am putting it on the get the dole, so not much choice

http://www.bpdfoundation.org.au/ Try this website for therapists and supports. I am the consumer rep there. There is an email address or a website contact sheet. I only know and have knowledge of supports and therapists in WA. Spectrum is also fantastic if you live in Victoria. We are getting more information every day and are putting it all up on the website as it becomes available.

Thanks @BlueButterfly50so much for sharing your experiences and wealth of knowledge. You are a true testament to show us  that things can get better with the care, compassion, perseverance, trust.

Thanks to everyone else who participated in tonight's conversation, it's great to see the support, care and understanding that we provide to one another.

index.jpg

Some therapists in the cities skype with clients. You could always phone and ask them.

Thanks to everyone and all your questions as well. 🙂

Thankyou Butterfly and everyone else for their knowledge 🙂 Are you happy to give out your email butterfly for any future info required?

@razamataz and for anyone wanting to contact Sonia about information on BPD, you can reach her on: sonia.neale@unitingcarewest.org.au

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance