Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: why can't I cope longer?

That is a super cute image @Former-Member Made me smile Smiley Very Happy Snuggled up on the couch with Toby today - really unwell so not able to do anything. It sucks but nothing I can do about it. Hoping a complete rest day will help me get over this cold much quicker.

How are you travelling today? Did you stay warm with your electric blanket last night?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Forced self care @Zoe7  💐

Yes, I kinda slept ok, bit spoilt with the E-Blanket, helps keep my knees warm 🙂

Really gotta was furbaby, take that showed and pack the car for Sydney. Just did a few things but got the faints again so resting 😞  So Nice to have aplace to check in, and find your msg, but sad your sick so take care.

Hugzz 💜 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Wondering how you are today @Adge  and @outlander  @Former-Member  @Faith-and-Hope  and @Appleblossom  @Maggie  hello smiles + sunshine-01.jpeg

@Former-Member  I’m not travelling well. News from Housing isn’t good, even though I’ve been given a support worker. Waiting and more waiting is all I seem to hear. I feel passed from person to person, and each one knows nothing about my situation, even though I’ve said it numerous times. Sorry, I didn’t mean to rave.

Youve had some tough days, weeks and more. I’m sitting with fur baby but it’s freezing. Snow down to 100mts, so should be on the roof soon.lol. Sending warm thoughts your way, along with the rave. 💕💜💕💜

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sorry to hear that @Maggie, housing system is such a failure. Snow at 100m is low, wow... it's overcast, cold and windy here. You stay warm, maybe grab a hot Cocolate 💜

Definitely resting @Former-Member That is all I can do today - too achy, fever. cough. sneezing and running nose. Dosing up with vitamins, pain killers and water. On the positive side my throat isn't as sore so that is a bonus Smiley Tongue

Great that you showered Hon - that is a positive too Smiley Very Happy I always feel a little better after a shower but not doing that today - need to stay warm. 

I love that smiley face image you posted here too - might copy that one and put on my computer Smiley Very Happy

@Maggie The housing system here is ridiculous yet we have houses vacant and left to run down instead of putting someone in there. ...and the government says they are doing all they can ...bullsh*t. It is a long running problem and I am so sorry you are being treated the way you are in all this Hon. Smiley SadHeart

hi @Former-Member
has been abit of a busy day here. not looking forward to tomorrow. have got a few things I still gotta do so just doing a quick check in here for the moment Heart

thinking of you @Maggie and sending hugs Heart

hot Cocolate sounds soooo nice @Former-Member 

ohhh lots of hugs @Maggie , we are here for you xxxx

💜👋🌷💕 ..... 

Quick fly-by cos I am up to my ears in an assignment due tomorrow ..... 

❤️ @Maggie .... stay warm !!

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Zoe7  - you taking tomorrow off sick?  I bathed Georgia girl today -  she takes so long to dry. Im next 😉 - this is going on be epic lol 🎉

Ordered online groceries - delivered 7am (won't go out if not showered). News just said its gonna be -4 here tonight 

BRR🌬️ 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance