Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: why can't I cope longer?

Hi @Shaz51
@outlander, that's so cute the gif, is she a sloth? lol
@Zoe7, ah, you picked up on the butterfly tree 😁👍
Today I did the dishes, and filled the green Otto bin with tree cuttings. Bit of a cold breeze to be out long today... but surprised I did it.

yea its a girl sloth waving hello @Former-Member

Well done on everything you did yesterday @Former-Member Hope you have managed to get through today okay too Hon. It hs rained most of today here. I need to go out again later to get some things done but needed a break first. Been a long day at work so came home for a rest and to feed the fur babies before I head out again.

Former-Member
Not applicable

H @ Zoe7  sounds like you need an early night tonight. My  be day Mine was less productive 😞 to say the least...

Its nice coming home to our furbabies, when living alone. Here Georgia gets so excited when I get back, even if only 5min, its lovely.

@ Zoe7 - @outlander @ I only ask because I live like a sloth and thought you were dropping a hint lol �

Nope not dropping any hints @Former-Member lol My place is a bit slothish at the moment too but I don't have the energy to do much today. I am definitely coming down with a cold - been coughing and had a temperature all day. Problem is - I don't have time to be sick - there is so much to do for work over the next couple of weeks Smiley Frustrated I have to go out again tonight - especially to the chemist - then I have tomorrow off so I suspect it will be spent in bed at this rate. I am going to wait a couple of hours until the traffic has cleared and there are not many people around - should be in and out of the chemist quickly at that time of night too. I will take Toby with me for a drive - he loves coming in the car and it will be company for me too. Tobes is the same as Georgia - I only have to be away for 5 minutes and he greets me as if it was a week lol - gotta love our fur babies Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh no, not a cold @Zoe7  definately rest and lots of fluids tomorrow, sweat it out under a doona if ya can. Maybe ring in sick for Friday. Definately see how you wouldn't have time to be sick. It has a tendency of rendering us useless a while. Hope it's brief. I rarely catch cold since taking daily vit-d (touch wood), they reckon this is the worst flu season we've had.  I'm really cold tonight so gone to bed with E.Blanket on high. 

sending you super tender hugs @Former-Member Heart

It is pouring here tonight @Former-Member and cold too so going to snuggle in my jammies with Toby on the couch. I really wanted to get some of the housework done but don't have the energy - nothing that can't wait though. I do have sick leave again so if I am not right by tomorrow afternoon I will have Friday off then that will give me 4 days to try to knock this on the head. I have to cut the fence palings for the birdhouses before Monday too so the kids can get started. If I can get 3-4 done per day then we will have them all ready in time for the Art Expo in a couple of weeks. ...so much to do and the weather certainly isn't helping me Smiley Frustrated

lol no of course not @Former-Member I just thought the sloth was cute Heart
Former-Member
Not applicable

@Zoe7  ❣️

GetWellGif_3791.gif

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance