Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

I cant see your pic yet @Owlunar but im sure it is cute.
I dont have alot of motivation but i dont have much choice today. Ive already put things out the front of my house but still more to do.
Already arguing with pop or well trying to be ok while hes got the shites at me and hes atill going since 10 this morning.

Hi @outlander

I have heard that people can get pretty crabby with their carers at times but that must be hard for you - there is no need for him to get shitty with you but I can tell from here that it's pointless trying to tell him that

I have seen it though - my mother and grandmother fought like a couple of cats when Gran was aging and she was not in any mood to go into care of have any help apart from my mother and they did not exactly get on and it has taken all these years for me to understand it wasn't just my mother - older people can be hard to get on with - and I have no doubt I will be just as obstinate when my time comes - but still

You can feel rotten about it - in fact I suggest - even insist - that you feel however you feel about it - cause Pop isn't holding back obviously

Ah - you're putting things out the front of your house - are you just putting things out for a charity pick up or hard rubbish collection or are you moving or something - not having my computer for a week or so means I have missed out on so much - and I often do anyway - but has anything different shown up?

Thinking of you though

Dec

weve been arguing abit more lately or not even arguing him just taking things out on me all the time. hes making me out to be a bad carer which i spoke of earlier but i think its a way back in the thread now. but he blames me for everything and been pretty awful at me and when people come over he continues to blame me for things or complains to the extent that i get a talking to from family members or i get the 'death stares' im already an outsider in the family who dont like me and him doing that doesnt help much either.

Im having a cleanup of my house as its wat to clutterred and whn mum was here we had a burst water pipe which destroyed alot of things in her shed but instead of cleaning it back up its sill scattered in the back yard. ive been having a big clean up for a few weeks and have done 4 runs to the tip with the stuff inside the house, the laundry, the front yard and the back verandah but im able to get a council pick up now so will use that to get rid of some of the stuff in the back yard plus we got a new fridge and washing machine so have someone coming to pick up the scrap metal. Ive also done some charity runs, selling things and also giving away things for free on facebook as well so ive been pretty busy with that.

im just going alot slower due to a foot injury (severe bone bruise which take up half of my foot) and am now in a moon boot which so far is going ok despite it being quite an awkward and slow walk but alot better then hopping everywhere.

More upgrades? @nashy or is it just me?

If you're talking about the bright white @outlander, it isn't just you. I was wondering the same thing. I need 😎 I think!

(May also be butting in to something totally unrelated here too 🤪😆)

Haha you don't miss a beat you two 🙂 @CheerBear @outlander Small glitch on the back end our tech team are tidying up now.

😁

thanks for letting us know @nashy 👍🙂

Lol @CheerBear @nashy its fixed now

Good evening @Sans911 Heart

How has your day gone?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance