Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

My health anxiety is through the roof 😥
Bow
Senior Contributor

Sorry your having a difficult time @outlander  anything I can do? Just sitting around 

Hugs @outlander 

💙🤗💜🤗💙

i dont know @Bow my anxiety is so high atm

@Eve7
Bow
Senior Contributor

Can I make a tea? Or perhaps if it’s a scorcher like it is here an iced tea? @outlander 

i treated myself to a bubble tea this morning. Peach green tea with popping pearls 🙂

i hope your anxiety can reduce a little @outlander  HeartHeart

is there something nice you can do for yourself even if it's just for a few minutes

Ive got an orange juice atm @Bow i have a headache again its still 42 degrees here.
Your bubble tea sounds nice, im not a fan of those though. I tried 2 flavours but i dont really like iced teas much

No not really @BlueBay i have babysitting till 1030 tonight. Ive had them since 7am this morning and probably for a few hrs tomorrow too so they can be in the aircon for a while since its suppose to be hot again tomorrow

I’ve been in the pool @outlander . I wish you could join me on the bottom with a snorkel

Thanks @Eve7 im considering getting a small pool so me and the kids can sit in it when its hot.
We are watching arther Christmas atm and i gave the little one some cookies to decorate so she should be entertained for half hr.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance