Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

No not really @tyme but it doesn’t matter.

Awww @outlander  ,

I'm so sorry to hear. I wish things could be better. How's everything with the house? (No pressure to answer if you don't feel up to it)

Slowly getting there @tyme big job on my own.

It is a big job. @outlander I wish other family members would be willing to help out, even a little.

I’m going away for 2 weeks in about 6 weeks time so I’ll be expecting them to do their part while I am away @tyme

I'm glad to hear @outlander . You have done so much already.

Please look after yourself.

Is anyone around to talk to?

Hey @outlander ! I'd love to talk to you if that's okay.

I've really missed chatting with you, but I recognise things have been tough lately.

It’s nice to see you @tyme

your always welcome here. I don’t have really anyone to talk to. I know many struggle here too so I know not many can also support atm either 

I always think of you and hope you are okay. As I've said, you have such a big heart. I remember you said you were going in to hospital? Is that right? And you said that your family is going to help with the moving of your pop's things? @outlander 

Am i right, or am I dreaming?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance