Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

My sweet, sweet lil Sis @outlander. You are NEVER a bother. EVER. I have been missing you so much as well, but I'm so disconnected from here now, it's hard for me to find a space or place where I feel comfortable. It feels so crowded here sometimes but everyone absolutely has a right to be here and be supported. And I'm aware that you have so much going on in your own life that consumes and overwhelms you, I don't want to add to that. I've always tried to let you approach me in your own time. You know you have my love and support even when I'm not here.

You never overwhelm or add to my own things. I love talking to you about anything and everything. No matter what i will still be here for you too. Tag away! I love hearing from you even when i might not be able to reply straight away. @Sans911

Ive had to think and make some decisions about the horses and my clients the past few days. Its not sitting to well with me atm because im not use to down grade from helping but i think i have to at least for a while anyway.

Ive also managed to find an allergenist suitable  for me too. Shes 2.5hrs Away  though but shes through  the public  system so financially its so much better so its worth it and more of a relief too. Just have to get a new gp refferral  addressed to her. 

How are you going? I think you had to go to the clinic today for a wound check?

I'm just aware though @outlander lots of others like to talk to you and get support from you. I don't want to take any of that away. I'm alright. Clnic was

OK. No stitches, Just dressings and review by the nurses in a week.

Youd never take that away. You have a special place in my ❤

Im glad theres no stitches, hoping by next week itll be better and back to healing more. @Sans911

Would you like to share a tea or something with me @Sans911

They were almost healed @outlander when a couple of places started to break down. It just felt like everything was happening like before. I'm no longer even, and I have very visible criss cross scars. My whole body shape has changed dramatically. I'm not satisfied at all.

I'm a bit up and down atm. OK one minute, tears the next.

Cold drink would be great thanks @outlander. Too hot for a tea.

Thats a real bugger @Sans911 the setbacks really dont seem fair.
I dont blame you for being up and down, its alot to juggle and youve been doing it for such a long time now too. If those wounds would cooperate and just heal properly im sure that would be better for you and help allow you to move forward

Good morning my sweet sis @outlander 

Hoping you got some sleep last night and your gp appointment goes well for you today.

Love and hugs 💜💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance