Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Thoughts

@Lilly6 if those thoughts are persisting, it sounds like you could use some professional help Hon.  Are you seeing a therapist at the moment ? 

what are you up to tonight ?  I am watching Friends with my D2.  We made fish burgers for dinner.

Hi @Faith-and-Hope  I have just started engaging with a psychologist this week. Tonight I had my sisters over and we had dinner. 

Good moves @Lilly6  ..... 👍  Only answer if you want to, but how many sisters do you have ?  I hope your psych is comfortable for you.

@Lilly6 ❣️❣️❣️

@Lilly6 @Former-Member @Anastasia @NatureLover  👋🏻👋🏻💕💕💕

@Maggie hello 👋🤗💞🌹🌻💐

@Anastasia  Big love. 💜💜💜💜

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hello @Maggie and others

@Lilly6  Just dropping off Re: Any diagnosed germophobes or hoarders on this forum?  

@NatureLover  is trying a week on her thread, to see how she copes. I thought you might like to join in, but absolutely no pressure.

Take care. ❣️❣️❣️

@Former-Member 👋🏻👋🏻💜💜

Hi @Maggie @Former-Member @Anastasia @Faith-and-Hope @NatureLover 

how are you all? I hope you are having a good day. 💜💕💕

Thank you @Lilly6  ..... bit of a sleep in this morning, which was nice.  Not too hot here today either 👍

Hoping you're doing okay 💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance