Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Supporting a partner in a crisis

hi @outlander  and @Shaz51 , i am very tired, mum had her operation for cateract yestrday, everything went well.

yes @Shaz51 we have 50-100 mm comming over the next few days, so im so so excited for some rain, a lot of farmers in the central west NSW are digging new dams and or making existing ones deeper ready for the next big rains. 

hugs my dear friend @outlander im glad you are taking time to look after yoursefl physically, it is so so important. i hope the doctors can give you the best treatment possible to get you back feeling 100%

thanks @Jacques Heart
im glad your mums operation went well yesterday and hoping you've been able to get some rest today Heart

@Jacques 

Have you had the rain?

images - 2020-02-10T084017.577.jpeg

hi @Former-Member we have had 44mm of rain so far and we have an expected 60mm comming, all the farm dams are full here and there is actually puddles, the water is not soaking straight through the soil. so hopfully we can get some follow up rain for the farmers.

how are you my dear friend? did you get some of the rain

Adequate rain here @Jacques , no drought, flood or fire in my neck of the woods.  No reports of pestilence thus far..

The worry out here now @Former-Member is a locust plague which usually follows good rain

Yikes Jacques ...unless of course you are interested in Thai cuisine. Fond memories of this old advert.

https://youtu.be/cBEDEKesod0

hi everyone, 

im having a rough day today, my partner hurt her knee falling a month and a  half ago and things have slowly gone down hill, the past couple of days she has been talking about taking her own life again, it has been so long since she has felt this way i thought it was past us, i guess im in shock she still feels this way. 

im so devistated. i was on the phone to her crying this afternoon trying to keep her safe. i just hope i can do enough to keep her from hurting herself. i need her and love her so so much

@Jacques 

Sorry nobody responded to your last post for a few days.  Dealing with someone close who is suicidal is horrific.  Lots of self care and hope they pick up that habit too.

I loved hearing about your computer and desk.

Good TimesGood Times

Here is a link about healthy relationships.  You deserve one.

https://www.breakthecycle.org/blog/setting-boundaries-relationship 

Hi Jacques, mod here. Hope you're doing okay. Have just sent you an email.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance