Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Razzle
Senior Contributor

Really struggling tonight

It’s been such a horrible day today, I’m really struggling.  God I hate this time of year, I’ve tried really hard to put a brave face on it, but it’s all just too much.

Im sitting here crying my eyes out, feeling so frustrated, angry and just plain sad.

I need some sleep, things will feel better tomorrow, this day just needs to be put behind me

37 REPLIES 37

Re: Really struggling tonight

Hi hope you're ok i feel exactly the same can't sleep tonight restless frustrated have body pains and I'm not going mentally.

I meant not coping mentally 

Thinking of you at this difficult time @Razzle

i hope you managed to sleep ok. 

Senfing you lots of love and hugs ❤️❤️

HI thank you for your message no haven't slept well  did you? I hope you're feeling better Xo

Hi @Marrie @BlueBay  Slept kind of ok, on and off, got better as the night wore on, only because the exhaustion kicked in I think.

The anxiety has been off the charts today.  Met up with a friend for lunch, she’s having a few problems herself so I was a bit of a sounding board for her, she’s been my sounding board for a while so at least I could return the favour.

Fell asleep on the couch this afternoon, feeling pretty flat now though.  I really want to see my councillor but I can’t see him for another 5 weeks.  I don’t feel like I have the tools to cope this year.  I always struggle with this time of year, but I’ve never had this anxiety before, and my mother’s dementia hasn’t been this bad and I’m really finding it tough to cope.  

I don’t understand why I’m like this at Xmas time, and it just gets worse every year.  I feel physically sick just thinking about it.

Hi @Razzle I think this time of the year brings a lot of triggers and emotional stuff  

im actually really depressed at the moment. Nit sure what it is. 

Im the same as you waiting 5 weeks yo see my psychologist. I don’t know that I can wait that long but there’s no other choice. I did tell my doctor snd he said to utilise them snd call them. 

I hope you start to feel a bit better. I go know it’s not easy. Thinking of you ❤️

I'm Very sorry to hear how you are feeling I understand anxiety and it's the 1sr Xmas I'm not looking forward to as health issues and pains atm physio was gd today. Do u tell your doc how you are feeling?

I'm depress3d too first time in many years because of chronic pain  and health issues I'm 47 and all of a sudden insomnia hips pains n now bloody shoulders bursitis inflammation I can't sleep as tired but can't sleep .I'm from Melbourne are you ?I'm so sorry you feel the way you do it's awful n sad we humans get anxious and depressed .Hope you feel better soon stay strong and I think u need better support from doctors xo❤

Hi u feeling better tonight??
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance