Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not sure where to go next…

hello faithandhope -yes my doctor has told me that they can experience many confusing thoughts at once and there is fog as well. how difficult and frightening that must be for them. my mum, my sister and my husband keep telling me that I have to let go, I have to look after myself because of my own MI. They don't get that I feel his pain and even more so the fact that I have MI I know that there is still stigma regardless of what all the celebrities and marketing tell us. You mention MI and you can here a pin drop in the room, facial expressions change so how can I who experience this let go of my son. I just have to learn my limitations and boundaries and let him know them. At the same time let him know how I love him just as much as always and today I told him all I want for you is to find a good place for you to settle so that you can have a quality of life and do the study you want. He told me that he knew that and he wanted me to stop stressing that he is fine. He actually said that he was going to his appointment for the injection today. so fingers crossed he got there in time. this could be a good start in the right direction. These are my thoughts for today.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance