Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not sure what to do !!!

Sorry to hear @Shaz51 Heart. Will you stay with mum over the weekend?

Another operation for your Mum @Shaz51  - and this time for skin cancer - 

Wow - she does have a lot fo stuff happening with her health in her later years and I know she is really tired 

And now the wound has had a bleed - I know she doesn't like being in hospital but she does need to be there if the wound takes time to heal and she has had a bleed from the site - that's not good

I know you are okay with it atm - I know you Mum is really tired and the thought of another operation much have been a lot for her to take on board - was this a melanoma because if it had have been a less agressive cancer they could have let it alone - at least I hope so - so hard for an elderly lady who just wants to be in her own home

Thinking of you Shaz - this has to be really hard for you even though you say you are okay with it - waiting for her to recover - recover - recover - and she has these operations and other stuff happening must be wearing

Your second Mum cares about you

Dec

hello @Owlunar , @Ali11 , @Former-Member , @outlander , @Appleblossom , @Determined , @Smc , @greenpea , @Former-Member , @Adge , @Jacques , @Faith-and-Hope 

well the results came back about my mum`s skin cancer on the leg -- it was a bad one , she also has a bad one on her eyelid hat will need to come out

it is very wearing my second mum @Owlunar but i am here for her

as for me , my healthcare pogram has run out and have not started a new one for the financaly year --- don`t think I want to do a new one, arrrgggg I suppose i should as I have sooo much happening with soo many diagnosis

mr shaz thinks i am great , work has slowed down a little bit so mr shaz wants to advertise and get more work , arrggg I don`t want anymore work xxxx

thank you my dear friends @Former-Member , @Adge , @greenpea  and @Determined 

i am feeling sooo arrrggggg tonight m awesome friends xxxx

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Shaz51 

Sending extra gentle thoughts your way.

Arggh yes @Shaz51 

Enough is enough - there's certainly no need to add to your work load with your Mum having skin cancer operations

I know Mr Shaz worries - I understand but I also know that he would like to have the extra work but who would be doing it? It's a problem for you and right now you have enough

Very wearing - and another operation - this time so near her eye - I can hear that you are there for her - I think Mr Shaz needs to wait for now - it's not like skin cancer can be left alone in such a tricky place

Poor old Mum - they are certainly giving her lots of attention but she's 82 or more now - you all must be very tired

Dec

hello and hugs my second Mum @Owlunar 

mr shaz is veerrrry worried about his S3 at the moment , he can`t find a solution , father and son are texting each other at the moment , Love S3 to move up here and get some much needed help with his ADHD and aniety and depression like mr shaz

not sure how to support or encourage @Former-Member , @Ali11 , @outlander , @Appleblossom , @greenpea , @Adge , @Former-Member , @Determined , @Smc 

@Shaz51  am worried about you taking on so much more..... you have work, mum and mr shaz can you handle the strain of having s3 up there with you? idk shaz51 just concerned about your health coping with all of the strain....xxxx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Your own health plan important too @Shaz51 gentle encouragement for you to prioritise this.

own health plan important too, yes I am going to make an appointment my @Former-Member xx

true my super @greenpea xx, it will be sooo muchxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance