Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Need to vent

Sitting with you @BlueBay 🌹💪🌻

Emelia 🌷

Its a rough time for you my friend @BlueBay
Take care and remember we have your back

Sending you hugs my sister xoxo @BlueBay 

Good that the blood tests were ok xx 

Hi @BlueBay 

Of course you are scared about the results of all these tests - everyone would be - I would be - 

But it's also important to remember that these tests find out what the trouble IS NOT - so as well as finding out WHAT IS - the doctors know the best way to treat all of this

And as hard as it might be - will be - for you - all you might need to do it change your diet - I did read that and I would not like to be told that - but it is as easy way to cure something

It sounds as if you are having good care where you are - and no one is at their best in hospital - why would we be? Why could we be? I had a few cries in hospital last month - pain wears us down - so does not knowing - and the tests - 

But you are having a break - it might not be the one you felt like - but you are being cared for - and that can't be all bad

Dec

I hope you have some of your own stuff at leastI hope you have some of your own stuff at least

@grayhorn 

Hi Bluebay

I'm so glad the nurses are treating you good, and you are on pain meds and being cared for. 

Wishin' and a'hoping, hoping and a'praying the medical team sort it out.

It happened to me, a medical miracle, 10 years of living with extreme hypertension, dr's tried different

meds which gave me aweful side effects, so of course I ditched them, then finally I spent 4 days in the cardiac ward and they threw every thing they could at me meds wise, and had a deeep look into all my organs and blood, changed my life. and it's been nearly 8 years with decent blood pressure.

I was later diagnosed with Bipolar Affective Disorder at the age of 59. The anti psychotics did a number on me and now I have severe osteo arthritis that would have happened in about 15 more years anyways. I got on NDIS and have a team of helpers, cos i was totally overwhelmed for a few years. Too much pain and sorrow, and the loneliness and negative self talk.

I have a pain management plan now thanks to my psychologist who was a bush nurse for many years and knows a thing or 2.

My point is miracles happened.  It didn't 'fix' me tho, I still swing between depressive in the winter and maniac in the summer. My family like the depressive, not so much the maniac. I am endevouring the befriend the maniac. With mixed results. My kids are still talking to me tho and I to them, so that's a plus.

Just wanted you to know Bluebay, someone else is thinking of you and wishing for a good outcome.

All the bestest.

Hi @grayhorn @Owlunar @Shaz51 @MDT @Emelia8 @Maggie @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 and others following 

had scan done 

had to Lay under machine for an hour 

taking photos of liver gallbladder and pancreas 
saw gastroenterologist last night 

results not back yet 

having ct scan on Friday at another private hospital 

once he sees all results he will decided whether he needs to operate 

received a text msg from a worker on behalf of the manager - 

they have taken my Friday shift off me!!!

so I went into automatic meltdown tears 

completely to the extreme- how are we going to cope, should we sell our hime. I can't think etc etc

the nurse came in and sat with me and I told her about wirk 

she agreed it wasn't a nice thing to do especially while in hodpital 

the nurse decided to let my psych know his upset I was and also called the social worker. 

so now I have to look for work 

I can't think right now 

my health comes first 

Msybe I need the rest of the year off 

just to get well. 
I don't kniw 

im angry about wirk 
can't survive on 8 hours wirk a week 

@BlueBay
😔

I feel for you my friend

💙😔 @BlueBay 

@BlueBay , I’m sorry you hare trying to deal with work, as well as health problems.

I’m glad you have the support of the nurses etc. while in hospital.

Take care of yourself, you have enough to deal with. 💚💚

Overwhelming feeling 

scared

i can't think 

I don't know what to do 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance