Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Need to vent

@BlueBay  Sorry to hear you have been/ are unwell.

I hope today is a bit better. Take care. 💙💙

From me too @BlueBay  .... 💐🐚

Thanks for your support @Faith-and-Hope @Maggie @MDT @Emelia8 

I had a sleep before, feeling very drowsy and exhausted.

I checked my BP at home and it is extremely low for me, i don't get it.  one minute it is really high and the next it is really low.

I'll monitor it tonight and tomorrow morning, if the same or worse I will go back to hospital.

i need to sort this out. I know myself how i feel and my body tells me when to take it easy and rest.

Hi @BlueBay 

Transitional means changes and ambivalence is the confused way you feel when changes take place  - and you feel scared and lack confidence. Your emotions convince you that you would feel better  - you don't like it when you were in hospital and wish you weren't there but when you come home you wish you were back there  - the same with your work and issues with your kids 

Change is inevitable   - you are right  - dealing with change will help your confidence and no one thinks it's easy  - it's tough 

My son was troubled by change  - he thought he would feel happy if things were different and if it was sensible I would change things  - otherwise I didn't  - I knew so little then - he was always unhappy and tried to run away from himself  - that doesn't work 

I am sorry you are feeling ill this weekend  - take it easy and prepare your mind to have a better time at work  - you can do It 

I know  - life itself is challenging 

Dec 🦉😷

I'm back in hospital 😢

Thinking of you @BlueBay 

💙💙💙

Aw - sheesh - @BlueBay 

What is it now - blood pressure? Headache? Whatever it is - that's not good

But good that you have gone to hospital to get checked out

All the best though

Dec

@Owlunar @Eve7  Thanks 

it's my middle upper stomach ribs snd shoulder 

had very strong pain meds which worked for a while but now after walking to the bathroom I'm in pain again. 
damn 

At least I'm in good care 

I’m pleased you’re receiving good care just sad about the situation.

💙💙💙

Hi @BlueBay 

Let's hope that the doctor finds out what's causing the stomach problem - if you have an ulcer then it's really time they treated it - I really do hope that they can do something to help

I am wondering if you are still in hospital - I am sorry about the situation - and I know that people with mental health issues can slip through the cracks sometimes and this isn't good

All the best - and I hope you can get home and back to work asap - 

Dec

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance