Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Powderfinger
Senior Contributor

My thread here. Would like more support

I have a thread here under something is not right. 

It is titled : This is specifically for me only to write about things that happened to me. My thread that will remain continuous.

As the tile suggests, it is an ongoing thread. I need more support than I am getting. It's extremely hard and painful to write about it. Thus place is currently the only place I go to for support. I'd appreciate being heard that I need more support. 

Thanks. 

24 REPLIES 24

Re: My thread here. Would like more support

Hi Ramble, its Wenna Moderator. I am going to send you an email to check in with you.

Hearing you @Powderfinger 

Have commented on your thread.

💜💜

I'm here Ramble x

Hi @Powderfinger - I don't always know what to say, but I do listen and I am in awe of your resilience. Keep on trucking on.

Hi @Powderfinger , we apologise that our lack of presence occurred like a lack of support for you.
We do really appreciate your vast & generous contribution to the forums and your openness and honesty sharing your experiences. It takes a lot of courage to share what you've been through.
Please know we are always here to support you, even if we're not as visible at times.

TideisTurning 😊

Hi @Powderfinger  I've been away but will catch up on all your posts soon.... 

The title of your thread implies that we should perhaps not comment on it?

I think it is a good idea not to complicate your story with the stories of others in response but I will comment on this thread if I have anything meaningful to add.

I try not to say anything fatuous and won't comment if I have nothing that I think will help, but you have been very supportive of me in the past and I hope I can continue to be here for you.

Much Love,

S x

@Snowie thank you. I did reply. 

@LostAngel thank you for letting me know. 

@Gwynn it is not always easy to know what to say to someone. It's just a very painful and difficult time. I feel many things I don't like feeling. Lifting myself out of this is harder than I could have ever imagined. Thanks for your message. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance