Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

I am sorry this is happening for you @Snowie 

I am thinking of you and sending gentle hugs.

💜☃️🤗☃️💜

I think you are such a beautiful soul @Snowie and whilst we don't tend to have in depth convos I appreciate you more than you realise and love your morning greeting that always includes lil ol me. I'm here for you hun, like @Emelia8 said, I kinda thought you had it all together (unlike me lol) because you don't tend to vent. That's all ok but honestly only a tag away if ever you do need me. Love and hugs XOX

@Snowie 💙💙💙

Squeeze for you @Snowie for today 🤗

I’ll be thinking about you in the morning @Snowie  and I truly hope you get a good night’s sleep.

Lots of love

💙☃️🦋☃️💙

A10372BC-24B6-4EB3-894A-3CB4E8CA1120.jpeg

@Snowie  sitting by your side 💙🦋💙

Thanks @Eve7 

Things are just so difficult. I can't nor do I want to keep this up. Keep pretending like everything is ok. No more fight left in me.

It’s hard when we feel like we have to pretend all the time @Snowie and it just takes so much of our energy.

I don’t know what to say other than “I get it” hun and I’m here listening as I know you are for me.

Cross today off the calendar, tell yourself “I’m worth it” and wait for the sun to rise tomorrow...it always does.

Loving hugs

💜💙🤗💙💜

@Snowie It's hard to have to pretend all the time. We're here with you, and in this space you're allowed to not be okay all the time. Lending strength Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance