Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: rough time

im sorry today was quite tough @Snowie but sounds like you got to release some things that really needed to be talked about in a safe environment. hoping youll be able to get some rest and have abit of an easy going night.
Tomorrow sounds like a huge day! so an early night sounds like a good idea to me

ohhh sending lots of tender hugs @Snowie , sitting with you tonight and tomorrow xoxox

Re: My special place

@Sans911 @outlander @Former-Member @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope and all others following.

Today was an ok day until my pdoc came in.

Was a tought session with him with talking about some big things. Big things that needed to be talked about but that didn't make it any easier.

Super tired from two rounds of TMS today so think it might be an early night for me. Have a full on day tomorrow with TMS, my course and then another round of TMS.

Me thinks I will be even more tired tomorrow!

I hope you are all ok/okish. Lots of love and hugs to anyone reading this xoxo

Definitely a long, tiring day hun. Treatments, emotions, discussions. Although it must have been difficult, I hope some of it was helpful.

Sounds like you need some hugs and love @Snowie.

20200224_172849.jpg

@Snowie did I respond not to long ago? did it get deleted? 🤷‍♀️

Thanks @Sans911 

No @outlander I can still see your post

oh yeah now I see it @Snowie
I thought I was going crazy lol

snoww.jpgOIPLNKQCBYW.jpgsans.jpg@Snowie @Sans911 @Shaz51 @Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope  (and everyone Heart

Well done for making your way through such a difficult day @Snowie  .... sending gentle hugs from my way too ....: 💜❄️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance