Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

that's good you've got your own room and bathroom @Snowie I don't think id like to share a room in a psych ward. I had my own room too but shared dining and bathrooms (there was 2 though so wasn't any dramas if others wanted to shower etc) and was pretty quiet so wasn't to bad.
some people are pretty loud characters though hey! hopefully they'll tone down a little in the time that your there so its abit quieter.

a walk sounds lovely, did you go on your own or did you have H and kids?

I had one of my event works so was out of the house from 930 and got back about 430, sorted dinner out and done a load of washing. so now just chatting here, writing out a few glossary terms and listening to music.

ill have a shower abit later since I prob stink of horses and dirt and dust and various other things 😏

@Former-Member 👋

Hi @Former-Member 

It is pretty tough having two sessions per day. It makes me really tired and normally end up with a headache.

I have had TMS before and they only did one session per day. This is considered a top up. They are doing two per day so I don't have to be in here for 4 weeks, will probably be only around 2 weeks depending on how I go.

They say in can take up to a month for you to feel the difference but some people feel it before that.

Fortunately it helps with my mood but unfortunately it does not help with my c-ptsd symptoms which are pretty high at the moment. My pdoc wants me to try EMDR for that so have been researching that a bit.

Sounds like a busy day @outlander  A nice hot shower sounds like a good idea to me. Might have one before I go to sleep tonight. H and the kids came in yesterday so today I went by myself. It was nice and relaxing and didn't have to worry about small talk with someone. I like my own company better anyway.

a nice hot shower for you too sounds like a good plan @Snowie
yeah, I find that sometimes I need my own space and to not have to worry about small talk etc with others.
Former-Member
Not applicable

I've had EMDR @Snowie  for my PTSD about 3 years ago. If you still have questions after your research ... ask away. I may be able to help.

Thanks @Former-Member 

I will keep that in mind and probably ask lots of questions!!

@outlanderI am really more comfortable with my own company then others.

me too @Snowie

@Snowie @outlander @Former-Member 💕💕💕💕💕

@Sans911 👋💜

@Snowie 💜 ❤️ 💜 ❤️ 💜 thinking of you today and hoping for some nice things to happen for you.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance