Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

missing you @Snowie
hoping that you feel ok enough to check in soon 💜💜💜💜

@Snowie It has been a particularly tough time for me recently with some stuff happening and a lot of triggers to get past. I know how tough those days can be and have been very much thinking of you and how you are travelling. Whenever you can check in Hon we would love to hear from you - a support is enough but also know we are here for you and care very much for you Heart

SO lovely to 'see' you here @Snowie No need to talk but here if you need Hon Heart

Thanks @Zoe7 @outlander @Sans911 @Faith-and-Hope for your concerns.

I have been knocked around with some big things happening and some changes happening. My support systems has suffered some setbacks and it is impacting me more then I thought it would. I have struggled to be here, to be anywhere. I am in survival mode and trying not to drown in all the mess that is around me. I have been shutting down more and more and staying away from here, from life, from myself. I still dont feel confident I can get through all the mess. 

I'm sorry I have not been around to support you all, I know in each way you have all had struggles and I wish I could offer more support. I just cant at the moment.

No support necessary @Snowie but a lot here for you. It is the time now to lean on who you can to help you through and we are more than happy to be that shoulder here for you. We care for you Hon and want to be here for you - do not worry about supporting anyone else or what anyone else is going through - you are who matters here and we want to support you Heart

Exactly as @Zoe7 as said @Snowie. You are the one needing lots of support right now, and it's here for you in spades if you reach out for it. I know life hasn't been fair, kind or easy for a long time now, and like you've said it's hard for you to have confidence about your survival. Here for you to lean on whenever you want hun! Hugs to you 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

And from me @Snowie  ❤️

Thanks all for your understanding. 

My psych was meant to ring me today, he hasn't of course. I don't think he realises how much this effects me.

I am trying just to survive

You know that so many of us here know just how hard being in that place is @Snowie There are often no words that can help but the support you have from so many here is unconditional Hon. We are sitting right beside you, holding your hand and doing what we can to help you through this. The only words that ever helped me in that position were those that came from the heart of those here supporting me - so here it is - you are so special to us here Snowie, you light our days with your mere presence and we applaud your strength and courage to continue to find ways to get through even when the darkness is so encompassing it can take your breath away. You are love, respected and so cared for and our world is a better place for you simply being in it with us. When life feels so inconceivable and difficult it is often the smallest things that help us get through and I hope by just being here amongst those of us that love you can be that little light for you tonight. You have my heart and all my thoughts to help with that tonight Hon Heart

@Snowie 💚💛
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance