Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My Mosaic

Goodnight @Bow please reach out if you need 💕

I'm sorry @Bow 

Sorry that you're suffering as you are. Sorry things have happened  😔💔

Please reach out for support if you need to. You aren't alone sweetheart and you deserve help. Love and hugs to you 🙏❣️

Good night sweetie. Rest well @Bow 

💖🦋💖

Bow
Senior Contributor

Thank you @outlander @Eve7 @Anastasia @Emelia8  I managed a few hours sleep last night  before waking from a nightmare. Nights are long. Then my D woke up from a bad dream and then her allergies were giving her grief. I will go have my bloods done after school drop off and then come back home to bed I think. 
hope you are all ok this Thursday morning. Leaving a hug for each of you.... I need one this morning 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Morning sweetheart @Bow 🌷🌾

I will be thinking of you all day. 💝

Emelia

Good morning @Bow 

Hoping your day goes well for you today.

Lots of love and hugs 💕💕💕

Good morning @Bow 

Hope  today is better for you and D.

💜🤗💜

Bow
Senior Contributor

i went and had my bloods done this morning. went to the pathology place at my gp clinic, and seen the same lady that has been taking my bloods most weeks for nearly 2 months. she is kind. asked how my d was liking school. second time she asked if i was ok, first being after the appointment where i told my gp about what had happened. i said no and she offered to talk, but i declined. today, i thought about it for a moment, but again declined. maybe it would of been easier to talk to a stranger about it?

I went and had a quick wander at the shops and met a friend for a cuppa. i didnt really feel like it, but she had been asking for a while, so thought i should. i again thought about telling her what i am facing. but she lectured me about my lack of eating, reminded me that my body is a temple blah blah blah. in that moment i decided not to talk to her. i could hear her judgment and that wasnt something that i was prepared for.

i will have a sleep shortly, if i can. i thought about alot of stuff in the middle of the night. contemplated how much life could change soon, how much it has changed already and all without my consent. i remember when my marriaged end some years ago, i was devastated that my d was going to be my only. but now i am faced with this and its not what i would chose. not at all. my rights to my own body were taken away and now my rights to chose what happens to my body i feel like has been taken away. honestly dont know if i am strong enough for this. to make decision and follow through with them. 

finding myself in a constant state of anxiety, it feel exhausting. perhaps there is another option out of this. easier. quicker.

I hear you @Bow 👂👀

Your mind and your life is in turmoil right now, and understandably so. It really sounds like you are beginning to feel the need to talk now. And I agree that it may well be best to begin with a stranger. Could your GP put you in touch with a rape/SA crisis counsellor? That may be a good place to start.

Emelia 😔💝

Sending love @Bow
I would reccomend talking to 1800respect. They have a webchat and you can also choose to be anonymous so you can talk and discuss witthout them taking all your details. 💕
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance