Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

Thanks @Zoe7 @Anastasia  I’m just really flat tonight. I might feel better if Can sleep but I’m in so much pain and panadol doesn’t really hit it.

Good night

Night @Eve7 x

I can sympathise with you on that @Eve7 😔🌺 Really hope the pain eases enough to permit some sleep. Good night 😴  You too @Anastasia 🌷

Emelia 💞

@Eve7 You have done so well to get back to work and this happens Hon Smiley Sad It may feel like the world is against you right now but not only did you make it back to work but had huge responsibility - that shows the faith they have in you so please do not forget that. Whilst you are in so much pain it is hard to see any positives - I know that feeling so well unfortunately ...but you will get through this because you are brave, strong and determined. Just get through the next few days until the surgery and then begin to build up your confidence again - you got this Eve ...I have no doubt of that Heart

@Zoe7 

💜💜🦋

Good morning dear @Eve7 

I am glad you are safely home and have a surgery date. How's the pain level going?  I hope the GP was able to give you something a bit stronger than what you are currently taking.

Is work being understanding of the unfortunate predicament you are in? I hope so! That'll help give you piece of mind and help your mental side of recovery. You were doing so very well and this is just a little hiccup.

Sending gentle hugs

❣️❤️🤗

Good morning @Eve7 I hope you managed a little sleep through the pain Hon. Sending you love and strength for today Heart

@WIP @Anastasia @Former-Member @Emelia8 Heart

Good morning @Eve7 @WIP @Emelia8 @Anastasia @Former-Member and anyone else around

Hoping your Saturday goes well.

Lots of love and hugs

💜💛

Former-Member
Not applicable

💖💜❤️💞 @Eve7 @Snowie @Zoe7 @WIP @Emelia8 @Anastasia @Bow  and others here  

FEC29D25-F1B6-4E42-AC9A-835CBC1B6791.jpeg

I'm sorry you're in so much pain @Eve7 

Not fair.

Sending you love ❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance