Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for the support of people like you @Snowie I am so grateful for finding this forum and meeting you to share our ECT journey.

I will always be here cheering you and our other friends on.

There’s been a breech if confidentiality somewhere at work and I think the only reason this will be addressed is that they’re scared I’ll go on work cover and have it backdated. I won’t ever trust them.

This forum does allow us to share journeys hun. It is so much easier knowing others have gone through similar things I have. ECT buddies need to stick together!!

@Eve7 Hoping the work issue gets cleared up quickly and professionally. 

Have to go and make lunch for the kids, will be back afterwards.

Talk soon hun 💜💜  

Hey @Eve7  I’m sorry that you had that encounter this morning. Would of been very confronting and difficult and to know that people are talking about you behind your back about things they know nothing about it hard. I’m glad to hear that the matter will be addressed though and I hope that this won’t impact on your return to work too much, can totally understand how it might though. You got this hon!

ECT can have horrible side effects, I don’t think I’ve gain back full cognitive function/ memories from 10yrs ago when I had it. But it was so helpful at the time. 

Hope the pool is helpful. 

@Eve7 I'm so sorry that happened, that is disgraceful behaviour and the person that said it obviously has severe self esteem issues or no heart. I just want to hug you right now. 🤗🤗🤗

I am so pleased that you spoke to work and they are taking the issue very seriously. I am so proud of you going to work and the role sounds fabulous. I am looking forward to hearing about your day. Love and hugs to you and @Snowie and all passing through. Enjoy your swim. It is very warm here so no walk and dinner at my parents as they will have the air conditioning on so much more comfortable than here. 🌹🤗💞💐

Thanks @Bow for your kind words. 

My memory has taken a battering this year but I keep practising counting backwards from 100 by 7 in case someone tries to tell me I have dementia!!

@Anastasia  I’m ok just rattled and wondering how this happened but I suppose I should expect some gossip but to just laugh about it.

I think I’ll get back into the pool 🏊‍♀️ 

i hope your day day goes well @WIP  here for you. Take care everyone, love and appreciation

💙💜💙

Some people can be cruel @Eve7 sadly ❣️

If you can count from 100 backwards by 7 I think you're pretty smart! I just tried and gave up at 93 😆

Hope you've had a really nice afternoon swimming. I've spent the day with my bf. Both my boys went to their Dad's last minute so we went for dinner at a fancy restaurant just the two of us for the first time ever in 3 years last night. Dressed up, hair, makeup the whole bit. Was really special to have just us time.  I really like him and do forget sometimes when I have my head so deep in my boys needs. It's been nice. Off to dinner to catch up with my parents now. Love, hugs and more hugs my beautiful friend ❣️

Enjoy yourselves this evening @Anastasia  .Glad they have a/c for this weather.

Same! Were melting 😵

Thank you @Eve7 

Are you ok? 

Not really ok @Anastasia  I know I’m overthinking about what happened this morning but I can’t get it out of my mind.

I kinda thought you would be. I can understand that, it is hurtful and cruel and would definitely be playing on your mind. I'm so sorry it happened. Is there something you can to do fill your thoughts with other things? I wish I could stay and chat chat chat but I'm on the toilet at mums lol (hope that made you smile) and so will have to get back. I'm there with you in spirit though, holding your hand trying to think of something fun we can do, some mischief even 😆

Biggest hugs and hugs dear @Eve7 .I'll keep ducking back as often as I can ❣️❤️💞💐🌹🌷

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance